Reaction score
Pipes

Read my Post on cans/stingers in performance/mods
catmando:D

GLDNBEAR

Reaction score
Pipes For Outy 800!

does anyone make pipes for 800 outlander?:confused:
i have an outy 800. Got a great pipe from hmf out of the states. They will also sell you a dobeck tuner, because the pipe will make you run a little lean. I've had mine on for a whole season with no problems at all. The sound it makes is just pure sweetness,they will all get out of your way--belive me.i think the pipe and controller were around $ 500. You can phone them at 1-866-hmf-pipe. Hope this helps.

M

motorsportaddiction

I will have some pipes for the outlanders in stock right away. I carry HMF and Big Gun. Give us a call Pure Addiction Motor Sports Inc. 780-405-3458 4035 101st south side of edmonton or www.motorsportaddiction.com

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I think wiley co. has a slip on also. HMF makes the most hp for a slip on. Woods racing has a actual pipe and it makes good hp also. I wouldn't buy a big gun the packing tends to blow out of them. Just remember they are racing pipes and not made to be submerged or so I was told LOL. HMF is coming out with a slip on made more for the mudders. I dont even wanna get into TFI's.

Reaction score
i can get you a full exhaust from a company in the states that does all of rotax's race development for there atv's if you want to know more you can call mots machining in st. albert at 418-5595

d jones

Reaction score
I got mine for my outty 800 from e bay.It's a hmf penland with the chip and k&n.Everything came to $600.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Don't go with a Big Gun, they stick out the back too far and if your machine happens to come over backwards or someone hits you from behind or you back up into a tree "good buy pipe" I went with the hmf Penland and it works and sounds GREAT. TFI chip, K&N go well with it.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't go with a Big Gun, they stick out the back too far and if your machine happens to come over backwards or someone hits you from behind or you back up into a tree "good buy pipe" I went with the hmf Penland and it works and sounds GREAT. TFI chip, K&N go well with it.
Won't melt your gas tank and burn your unit to the ground?:d:beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Won't melt your gas tank and burn your unit to the ground?:d:beer:

Sure it will but dang that pipe sounds good and looks even better until it gets turned into a puddle.

Attachments

• P6210050.jpg
    P6210050.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 35

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! that must have been a hot fire. Where are the handlebars? Anyone need brush guards for an '06 800 outlander? a quick coat of John Deere muffler black and......("We can fix it! My Dad's a T.V. repair man. He's got an ultimate set of tools")....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! that must have been a hot fire. Where are the handlebars? Anyone need brush guards for an '06 800 outlander? a quick coat of John Deere muffler black and......("We can fix it! My Dad's a T.V. repair man. He's got an ultimate set of tools")....

shocks are still good! I got the paint.:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember you talking about that pic,I,m glad you posted it.I never would have thought you could burn it down that much......Crazy!
catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bet Ron will use those bumpers on his Renagade. Just heat treated should be stronger. Get extra bucks for the bumpers

Top Bottom