Pinehurst lake staging area??

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I need some directions to a staging area, and hows the riding there?

Im assuming you never read my post :(...doesn't get much clearer unless I drive you take 55 south of LLB stay on 55 (it turns off if you stay on thats 36) past the intersection on the big curve take RR132A take it down to Township RD 652 follow it down to the "T" hang a left RR113 that turns in Township 653A. There is a little parking lot random campin spot on the southside of the road I think there is also a little bridge there right before it. across the road there is a trail thats the helena lake one it pretty good but there was a 150yrd long beaver dam that blocked the trail just drive up against and imagine where the trail is you will be fine mud hole after that you would lose a jeep in then smoth ride from there. Just down the main road 1/2 km or so there is the Blackett lake trail very well maintained no mud or nothing nice easy ride. and a little ways down from that is the wishbone trail never had a chance to take it but I heard it's nice
HTH.... I'm sure there has got to be signs from the Hiway to get to pinhurst there is only 1 road in and you will drive past the staging area...if you past the parking there be a sign at the trail head with a trail map you will see in the ditch

Top Bottom