Pierre Wins!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy is a shorter Justin.
I’m sure it’s a set up. Danielle Smith took a pic with the same guy. The Liberals and NDP will be making hay about this by the morning news and will get political points galore. Those parties are desperate now. I’m sure there is more to come.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s a set up. Danielle Smith took a pic with the same guy. The Liberals and NDP will be making hay about this by the morning news and will get political points galore. Those parties are desperate now. I’m sure there is more to come.

Be nice to know, maybe that is his true stance?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s gotta play it down the middle at this point. He has a lead and it isn’t going to do us any favours going all right wing right now. It’s best you don’t watch the news till after the next election bud. 😂

Since when is supporting straight people right wing? Freedom of speech eh!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here ya go. It’s headline news on CTV right now. The guy is probably a Liberal

Attachments

• IMG_4425.jpeg
    IMG_4425.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 120

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a fawked up world we live in. These politicians will join in gay pride parades where grown men wave their genitals in children's faces but God forbid you're proud to be heterosexual.
Bingo Mike!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There all Traitors. Watching you guys put so much faith in the same corrupt system is hilarious. A sucker is born everyday.....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There all Traitors. Watching you guys put so much faith in the same corrupt system is hilarious. A sucker is born everyday.....
So if all systems are ‘currupt’ and there all ‘traitors’ And we have only two parties that will go anywhere or can do anything, who is your support with? Or you not voting this next election, i guess thats ‘rigged’ too. Pierre has my vote for sure. If we dont get votes in for either of the two parties then i would consider a vote wasted these days. Unfortunately one of the two parties will be in power after the next election and im hoping its not the liberals.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya , i get what he is saying, i'd get behind a separate Alberta, but as i say throughout history the common people just don't far well. a strong leader would be needed, may happen yet. i think tru-d is shaken, and the pressure needs to increase. i don't see Max gaining much traction, just not much in any news outlet and support hasn't been there. throwing shade on the only hope of ousting Trudeau, promotes the NDP/Liberal coalition, somewhere a fiddle is being played!
We need Mad Max to be campaigning hard like Pierre. Be nice to see him get a seat in the house. Pierre will need an opposition to keep him to his campaign promises other then the Lib’s. Plus I have not heard anything out of Pierre’s mouth about the equalization payments.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need Mad Max to be campaigning hard like Pierre. Be nice to see him get a seat in the house. Pierre will need an opposition to keep him to his campaign promises other then the Lib’s. Plus I have not heard anything out of Pierre’s mouth about the equalization payments.
But he can’t even win a bi election to get a seat. He’s tried different ridings and no one wants him? It’s time he gave up. My grandkid could probably get a seat before he does.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if all systems are ‘currupt’ and there all ‘traitors’ And we have only two parties that will go anywhere or can do anything, who is your support with? Or you not voting this next election, i guess thats ‘rigged’ too. Pierre has my vote for sure. If we dont get votes in for either of the two parties then i would consider a vote wasted these days. Unfortunately one of the two parties will be in power after the next election and im hoping its not the liberals.

Honestly it does not matter who a person votes for, all of them have been chosen by the overlords
If I was a betting man, Trump will win the next election, there will be riots unlike we have ever seen, ww4 will start, America the whore of Babylonn will somehow implode, under a supposed Christain leader (Trump) then the NWO can step in. Blame Catholics for the fall of civilization as we know it

Top Bottom