Pierre Wins!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the most clear, concise, and eloquent speeches I've seen by a politician in a long time.

A very good listen to be sure. But it’s quite clear in the last 6 years that telling/asking anything to “Madam Speaker” gives as much result as telling it to Peewee Herman. With the Lib/NDP “majority” it’s just talking in the wind.
The House of Commons is a waste of air. The CPC’s would be better off campaigning for the next election.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A very good listen to be sure. But it’s quite clear in the last 6 years that telling/asking anything to “Madam Speaker” gives as much result as telling it to Peewee Herman. With the Lib/NDP “majority” it’s just talking in the wind.
The House of Commons is a waste of air. The CPC’s would be better off campaigning for the next election.

This speach wasn't directed at Trudeau, or Singh, or anyone else in their parties (yes, technically it has to be in the house).
This speach is for the people, Pierre's election campaign has already begun, and this is part of it.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This speach wasn't directed at Trudeau, or Singh, or anyone else in their parties (yes, technically it has to be in the house).
This speach is for the people, Pierre's election campaign has already begun, and this is part of it.
Exactly. They know they are never going to get a meaningful response. That speech was the best campaign advertisement you could ever produce

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....right in front of your face....

Attachments

• IMG_20230125_123101_623.jpg
    IMG_20230125_123101_623.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 168

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is circled in the bottom right ?
absolutely no idea! can't read it? this is all about votes in Vancouver, it is opening day of china town spring festival? election posturing is about all i see!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so that means all those people are free mason's? tells me people didn't really look at what was on the banner!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope it doesnt but in todays day and age with the taint on freemasons i would think one would be more careful to distance themselves from such things. He has done a great job of that with other things.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive pretty much given up on politics trudeau that peice of ch!t is untouchable no matter what he does, no one cna stop
Him snd jugmeet just keeps propping the liberals up the man has no spine, the politcial sytem needs a complete overhaul what we have now is not working. Question period is a waste of money no questions get answered why even do it? And there needs go be a over seeing body of gov that is not influenced or tied to gov in anyway to keep these political parties in check shits a joke

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope it doesnt but in todays day and age with the taint on freemasons i would think one would be more careful to distance themselves from such things. He has done a great job of that with other things.
sure looks like a set up myself.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hummmmm well , I still don't trust old maxy pad

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hummmmm well , I still don't trust old maxy pad

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

What I see here is the people that made this video are either stupid or from another country because that is not even close to how you spell Max’s name. Fake news.

Top Bottom