Pierre Wins!

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
I get what you're saying about them getting the money but the premise behind this bill is to take out some of the red tape to allow industry to access the land and benefit the native communities as well. and regardless we are never going to see any benefit of the tax revenue from this land so may as well let it help a community rather than the gov.

everyone can all day go on about what's not fair and what doesn't. but in a bill that takes out some of the bureaucracy and red tape and possibly create jobs maybe we should just look at some possible positives.
Ultimate goals should be to get us off foreign oil and us use our resources. Fuel the job market and let some people benefit in the process.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Ultimate goals should be to get us off foreign oil and us use our resources. Fuel the job market and let some people benefit in the process.
I would say giving the money from development on native land to the natives will only encourage more of our resources to be used. but this ultimately won't happen until we get the phuckin liberals out.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still working within a corrupt system, the chiefs will get rich and the people will be poor. Fix the system first.

100%

I think it's Williams Lake where the band member that collects the industry money keeps it all, has a massive house opposite the reserve and everyone else on the reserve lives in near poverty.

99% of these First Nation members have no idea how much money is collected on "their behalf" and then kept by a very select few.

I generally support Pierre's policies, but this certainly isn't one of them.

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
I would say giving the money from development on native land to the natives will only encourage more of our resources to be used. but this ultimately won't happen until we get the phuckin liberals out.
I agree Pierre can’t do ch!t right now and the Libs won’t let him even if he motioned. He’s just getting the popular vote aligned for when he gets his shot.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta wonder why the puck the RCMP or ANYONE can't nail sock boy to the wall? He just keeps getting away with everything.... All that money that was ours is GONE bye bye. It's amazing to me that it has gone on for so long and nothing ever happens to correct it. It just seems like all the liberals are not held accountable and is above the law?????

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. They'll trample canadians with horses for having a protest. And they'll bring Palestinians coffee and donuts for doing the same. We have been infiltrated beyond belief. We need to start hanging these treasonous bastards

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Gotta wonder why the puck the RCMP or ANYONE can't nail sock boy to the wall? He just keeps getting away with everything.... All that money that was ours is GONE bye bye. It's amazing to me that it has gone on for so long and nothing ever happens to correct it. It just seems like all the liberals are not held accountable and is above the law?????
same reason no countries leaders every go to Jail. I hate Trudeau but the ch!t he's done is nothing compared to ol Biden....

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately he is above the law, all elected officials in Canada are.

Google Parliamentary Priveledge.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having reread and watched the presser several times ,regardless of how you interpret the wording is a very intelligent political maneuver.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that when ever Trudeau takes a picture with anyone.He takes the camera from the person a majority of the time, just shows us how much of a dictator he really is. What a terrible act. He needs to get out.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau and the RCMP work for the monarchy which owns our land…hence why they have to pledge the allegiance. Look at your money it’s nothing but pictures of British monarchy…hence your Rulers…

If your not color blind liberal red plus the conservative blue equals monarchy purple

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau and the RCMP work for the monarchy which owns our land…hence why they have to pledge the allegiance. Look at your money it’s nothing but pictures of British monarchy…hence your Rulers…

If your not color blind liberal red plus the conservative blue equals monarchy purple
So are you saying no matter what he does he will never be held accountable for anything?

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are you saying no matter what he does he will never be held accountable for anything?
You should really read the monarchy guide. It will help you understand who’s prime minister is the prime minister and who the prime minister governs and passes law on behalf. You can’t be accountable when your just the puppet

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should really read the monarchy guide. It will help you understand who’s prime minister is the prime minister and who the prime minister governs and passes law on behalf. You can’t be accountable when your just the puppet

1709220097182.png

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that when ever Trudeau takes a picture with anyone.He takes the camera from the person a majority of the time, just shows us how much of a dictator he really is. What a terrible act. He needs to get out.
Very noticeable as well as pushing the button on a lot of phones.
I like the one where he adjusts the guys phone to a certain angle and the guy goes back to where the phone was pointing in the first place.
Jordan Peterson can sure get the descriptors going and there is no love between him and the Turd.

Top Bottom