Pics of my new sled!!!

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PC270004.jpg

my new ride 162"

skrat

Reaction score
SledderX, sled looks awesome! Like the garage too.

This is my pro lite that is finally home.

Sent from my iPad using

Motomonks

Reaction score
What are these things? Proclimbs with a bunch of deleted stuff/lighter weight and bored to 900? Do they come like this all set up? Any warranty? Where do they come from and what's the price tags?

catothom

Reaction score
BDX sleds are stock M800/8000 that has been thrown a bunch of mods on.
Bikeman 900 kit on engine.
They use their own center of hood, front suspension, rear arms in suspension, before they used skinz airframes but now they have their own runningboards.
They have a lot of other stuff thrown into it to make it a lighter, faster and better M series.

Motomonks

Reaction score
Does bikeman warranty the motor? Does BDX warranty these machines? Obviously there wouldn't be any factory arctic cat warranty

Motomonks

Reaction score
Sorry I should have read more, 17k USD, those seem pretty sick! I wonder if they will be doing this every year? 50 sleds or so, also I wonder if they would ship to alberta

catothom

Reaction score
Seem to remember that BDX warranty the sleds :)
This year they come in 3 different colors. Green, Orange and Black. You can either have the Bikeman big bore 900 that seems to really rip, or stock 800 engine.
I simply love the looks of the Prolite 900! If I could have one here in Norway, I would buy one!
When I get more money I will buy the parts I can and make my own Prolite look a like with stock engine :)

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That we are. Sleds will be ordered as a stock 800. You will have the options of running it as a stocker, as a stocker with bolt ons, a stocker with internals and bolt ons, or an Arctic Edge 925 big bore pump or av gas. That being said we will also offer the option of installing a boondocker turbo kit with a " Properly Built" turbo top end. Feel free to contact us at the shop 780 986 6370 for further details.

Thank you

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Seen them in his shop in leduc. They are nice sleds. Pm or call Dean he's great to deal with.
I'm sure he can give you all the info you need.

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom