pics from my holy sheeeeeeeeeettt moment

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
except for the rain coming down right now

sorry i goofed sunday. out by caroline, phylis lake area. also tex 78 was wanting ti ride out by leslieville area. i'd prefer caroline area myself. unless i can get macronutts to go out to hummingbird/ onion lake west of rocky, by ram falls.

saturday afternoon good be good out on the lake.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah may be nasty ice crust on top. forgot today was friday. lost a whole day post whoring with polarice and that friggin munhoez.
i have a sled to finish putting together also.
tomorrow may be a wash out.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yeah may be nasty ice crust on top. forgot today was friday. lost a whole day post whoring with polarice and that friggin munhoez.

damn sled fixin.....i have a sno pro intake to install and a heat shield......will get around to it one day

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oh yeah blame me

friggin post whores

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the second time you could get it done right. had my own oh shheeeet moment today, truck went instant sideways on a greasy gravel road. but due to superior mario andreti style move we had it under control. man that shheeet happens fast. :beer:

yeah tell me about it .. good thing ya made it out ok

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nowhere as close to real disaster like yours. you gotts some serious driving skills there bud. like they say it'll buff out. :beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a pretty freaky highway moment myself yesterday. we had freezing rain friday morning and I was supposed to go haul a big loader to Whitecourt. I held off leaving for a few hours to let the sand trucks get a chance to cover the ice. while heading west towards Rycroft on 49 to pick up the loader, I saw a super B coming toward me a mile or so ahead come over into my lane, and then back into his....thought maybe he was avoiding some debris or something until I got to that spot, the highway was a sheet of glare, wet ice for about 200 meters! as soon as I hit it my truck just started sliding toward the ditch....with about of foot of shoulder to go before I went in, the ice ended and I caught traction. skeered the chit outta me

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now a semi coming at you all over the highway would fill a guy's pants real fast. nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, as they say. :beer:

Top Bottom