pics from my holy sheeeeeeeeeettt moment

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually a stabilizer would have helped it from getting blown around so easy but when the wind is that strong its hard to say.
This is a prime example of why to use a "Reese" receiver. there a softer metal so they dont shear. I've the the cheapo receivers sheared right off before. Twice

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
actually a stabilizer would have helped it from getting blown around so easy but when the wind is that strong its hard to say.
This is a prime example of why to use a "Reese" receiver. there a softer metal so they dont shear. I've the the cheapo receivers sheared right off before. Twice

fuggin cheapo recievers, or fuggin broke girls is another name for dem ho's

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah was actually surpised that it bent but good thing it did ....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the second time you could get it done right. had my own oh shheeeet moment today, truck went instant sideways on a greasy gravel road. but due to superior mario andreti style move we had it under control. man that shheeet happens fast. :beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
the second time you could get it done right. had my own oh shheeeet moment today, truck went instant sideways on a greasy gravel road. but due to superior mario andreti style move we had it under control. man that shheeet happens fast. :beer:

get over yourself threadjacker........bwa hahahaha.....:d:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like macronutts wants to go for a ride in the west country, you bring your sled? wants to go out saturday.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
looks like macronutts wants to go for a ride in the west country, you bring your sled? wants to go out saturday.

where is west country??? yes i have sled, have gear, working for a few hours in the morn but might be able to make a ride if i can get it done fast enough

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry i goofed sunday. out by caroline, phylis lake area. also tex 78 was wanting ti ride out by leslieville area. i'd prefer caroline area myself. unless i can get macronutts to go out to hummingbird/ onion lake west of rocky, by ram falls.

saturday afternoon good be good out on the lake.

Top Bottom