pics from my holy sheeeeeeeeeettt moment

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well results are in .. only thing else i noticed was hitch on trailer has a slight tilt to it

Attachments

• 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 495
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 497
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 493
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 490

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ferniesnow
today's the day....I'll have the camera ready!

with the wind in the Pass today at 100 kms, maybe it would be nice to have a camera in his truck.

Hoping he doesn't get blown into the ditch....

ummm good thing i didnt read this before it happened .... not a fun feeling seeing trailer sideways back and forth across road finally trailer going sideways in ditch catching a lip and tipping it on its side .. a one hour wait for tow truck ... get trailer upright and of course a visit by the cops (same ones as at the staging area ) so had a chuckle ...inspected precious cargo inside crap came off the shelf but other than that superclamps kept sleds where they were supposed to be ... so slight crinkling done to trailer between man door and front sled door , also lost the clip that holds the man door open a marker light and a bent reciver on the truck and thats it for damage that i can see in the dark and no i didnt take pics

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, you got away extremely easy, for flopping a trailer on it's side. I have never seen a receiver twist like that. Glad everybody's ok.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man you are one lucky rodeo rider. man you must have ruined the other nights posting prize. eh. glad to see your ok. the trailer can be fixed, although a real pain. :beer: nice drivin. it always could have been worse.

friggin wind gusts.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya thats amazing. so the wind just blew it around?

well black ice on road combined with high winds made for exciting moments ... also when waiting for tow truck watching semi's go by and the trailers slipping on the stuff as well

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah like that tune, "nowhere to run, nowhere to hide". makes you religious in a hurry.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man you are one lucky rodeo rider. man you must have ruined the other nights posting prize. eh. glad to see your ok. the trailer can be fixed, although a real pain. :beer: nice drivin. it always could have been worse.

friggin wind gusts.

thanks man no stains anywhere wasnt going that fast it was in slow motion ..at the end of day very lucky

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the bright side the sleds are ok, truck is ok, the trailer is drive able, with a few repairs, you will have stories to tell for years. fernie posted a few of the other stories.

just glad to hear your ok, can't keep good peeps down.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
on the bright side the sleds are ok, truck is ok, the trailer is drive able, with a few repairs, you will have stories to tell for years. fernie posted a few of the other stories.

just glad to hear your ok, can't keep good peeps down.

like the pic of that tree u almost banged, tryin to follow maxwells lines again???

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like the pic of that tree u almost banged, tryin to follow maxwells lines again???

lol that frigging tree if ya look at the top its over by six inches i thought i was good for missing it then last sec looked down and oh sheeet its crooked

sicamoose

Reaction score
I don't own a cargo trailer or anything, but presume a stabilizer hitch would prevent this?

Top Bottom