Picking up my x tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So excited to finally being able to pick up my x tomorrow.... Heading up to city in the afternoon to load er up and take her home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Gonna hit up some powder at the farm this weekend and then off to Vale next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can get the brand new jitters worked out of the sled before she hits the backcountry...

Any suggestions on present XM owners on what to double and triple check over after my initial ride... EGT probe, track tension etc etc???

Thanks and VERY BIG THANKS TO Martin Motorsports!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and T-Team :)

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a wrench required to adjust track tension that doesn't come in the sled. I'd recommend packing it with you - my track got super loose within 20km.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are headed to Blue river on the 14th. you guys should come there.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are headed to Blue river on the 14th. you guys should come there.

Slamneck Im taking a AST Field course that weekend in Clemina (Friday) maybe i can con the Ol man to run up to blue river.... Young-Gun wont be making the trip.... So will definitely be trying to hook up with some other groups if it all works out...

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a wrench required to adjust track tension that doesn't come in the sled. I'd recommend packing it with you - my track got super loose within 20km.
what tools do i need for this procedure??? Im gonna bring up an arsenalt of tools but if i miss one ill be pissed lol!!

Thanks

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm finally picking mine up fri. It's been there for 45 days now. Pretty excited too!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No issues from day 1 on 3 XM's from Mr. R's!

I didn't realize about the track tension and not having a wrench for adjusting but that is a good idea. What I did find out is that there is no spark plug wrench in the tools provided. Even tho' the plugs are under warranty for 3 years, one never knows and according to a well versed Doo rider, they are a beotch to change on the hill.

Just ride the beast and enjoy!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Lisa picked hers up last night. I'm just unloading it now. It's in warm up mode right now then I'll back it off the truck and put in the trailer but I'm thinking with all this snow I might have to try it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354810370.792930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354810399.975827.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow, I took it off the truck and into the field and instantly laid it on its side. Then easily put it upright and kept going. A few circles then put it away, it was a ted cold with no gloves. Very ficable,

Yep - he phoned me giggling like a little girl - I thought it was Lisa for a moment...lol

cowgurl111

Reaction score
Heeeeeey u beat me to posting my pic lol what the heck I'm sooo excited to get my wrap put on this weekend then to the hills :))))))))

whitell

Reaction score
you need a 16mm to loosen the rear bogeys and a 10 mm for the adjuster. rode with a new xm last weekend and the track got really loose fast. his machine came with the 10/13mm wrench but he could not find a 16mm.
what tools do i need for this procedure??? Im gonna bring up an arsenalt of tools but if i miss one ill be pissed lol!!

Thanks

Top Bottom