Picked up new RZR XP 900

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks fast... a garage ornament for a few weeks yet, no where to ride I live in town.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I told you the other day before I went to Halifax. To be honest it was a whirlwind purchase. I just happened to stumble across the XP on the internet and I think I bought it the next morning.

I'm not abandoning the Rhino though. It's up at Maximum Powersports in Peace River having a bunch of work done. I'm going to give it to my son to ride this summer. :)

Cool,..

Nope I don't even think you told me you were going, I found out from my niece that your daughter was playing in the game so I texted you.

Maybe this year you will be able to keep up ;)

What are you doing with the old resi shocks off your rhino, I would like to replace mine if the price is right :)

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Local dealer in Kelowna had one yesterday already sold to a guy from alta.Price was 26K with all the extras and tax.It came with a front and rear windshield,pro armour doors,3500lb winch,roof,front bumper.2 spare tires all mounted up on stk rims.It looked pretty cool.Iclimbed under the front end and it is nice to see zerk fitting on all the a arm pivots.The guy that bought it also has 2 other RZRs and a ranger:eek: I would like to be his pal

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up my new RZR XP 900 from Hebert's Motorsports in High Prairie yesterday. Big thanks to Gerry for securing one of the first three to arrive in the province for me from another dealership. I haven't ridden it much yet, other than to move it from the enclosed trailer to my shop at the lake. I'll take some better pictures once it's in the garage at home tomorrow. One things for sure after 5 seconds of seat time...it's not a Rhino. :d Both great in their own way though. Cheers.
Nice machine.....I have been tempted to go look at them.....maby this year. keep the updates as to how you like it and if and what upgrades you do to it.

Albertan

Reaction score
Nice machine.....I have been tempted to go look at them.....maby this year. keep the updates as to how you like it and if and what upgrades you do to it.

RacerTech's chromoly radius arms are already ordered. As are doors and a rear diff cover/brace from RPM Motorsports. I'm trying not to go too crazy until I know it suits my riding style. That is, I may trade is on a RZR- S XP when such a beast is released.

Having said that, modding the toys is half the fun. :beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of people want that motor on the s chassis that`s for sure....I think kits to narrow them up will be on the market soon though, if super atv make one it will be reasonably priced too i would think. Nice ride,keep us posted......

Ryan14

Reaction score
Anyone runnin 30+ tires on one yet? How's clutching, axles and everything holding up??

Rockstarz

Reaction score
theres quite a few in the states that are running 30" + tires, the axles seem to be breaking but that could be there driving style

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A rzr 900 XP just won the Highlifter mud nationals.I think the axles are the weak spot with 30 inch tires. But with the kinda power this thing puts out ,that can be expected i guess....seeing that quads with way less power and half the weight are breaking axles as well still......The stock clutching is working great on them as well.

MHC73

Reaction score
Nice ride... we'll have to do some playing when the winter melts away. Maybe I'll give you a run for your money with my Can Am. If you want any Pro Armor stuff... I can get it cheaper than your dealer. We brought so much stuff in from Pro Armor the set me up as a dealer. If your interested contact me... Regards Marc.

I installed PA doors tonight. They are sweet and actually gave me more interior room. Cool.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride... we'll have to do some playing when the winter melts away. Maybe I'll give you a run for your money with my Can Am. If you want any Pro Armor stuff... I can get it cheaper than your dealer. We brought so much stuff in from Pro Armor the set me up as a dealer. If your interested contact me... Regards Marc.

I installed PA doors tonight. They are sweet and actually gave me more interior room. Cool.

Got any pics?

MHC73

Reaction score
Here's some pics of the Pro Armors.... sorry there so far away, but you'll get the idea. Regards Marc

Attachments

• SAM_0163.jpg
    SAM_0163.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 298
  • SAM_0164.jpg
    SAM_0164.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 295
  • SAM_0165.jpg
    SAM_0165.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 294

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Here's some pics of the Pro Armors.... sorry there so far away, but you'll get the idea. Regards Marc

Do you have these pics on speed click? I lost count of the amount I seen them in different posts. Nice ride but geeeeze

Albertan

Reaction score
Well, I did finish my first mod yesterday. I installed a Triangle ATV Snorkit in preparation for all the mud we're gonna have this spring. I'm contemplating running a set of Laws as well. That or some really big Zillas. We'll see.

MHC73

Reaction score
Nahhh Racer... just trying to pollute the forum with pics of Can Am's new toy. You know it's got to be difficult for Can Am breaking into the SXS market competing against the best selling Polaris line up, Rhino, Cats etc. Just trying to get some momentum for the Can Am. Besides I rather like my toy and I've got some ideas and I like to get feedback from other enthusiasts.

I took it for it's first dry pavement rip today.... yup she'll do donuts and smoke the rears on dry, clean pavement. I'm excited to be able to play with the Rzr line up and not be the last machine to the hill or hole. I'm always saying to my buddies how exciting this SXS market has got in a few short years, I can't wait to see what's next....

MHC73

Reaction score
Sorry Demon13... Rzr alum. doors from Pro Armor will run about $700.00 to $750.00 depending on the dollar and what customs charges. Takes about 2 weeks to receive if they have them in stock. With the Commander, I ordered the 6 of the first 50 sets made for open production back in January. I bet the Rzr doors are going to be harder to get because there are a lot more Rzr's than Commanders. Send me a PM if your interested. Regards Marc

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Demon13... Rzr alum. doors from Pro Armor will run about $700.00 to $750.00 depending on the dollar and what customs charges. Takes about 2 weeks to receive if they have them in stock. With the Commander, I ordered the 6 of the first 50 sets made for open production back in January. I bet the Rzr doors are going to be harder to get because there are a lot more Rzr's than Commanders. Send me a PM if your interested. Regards Marc

There should not be any customs charges. If you get them shipped via UPS your going to get charged. They seem to be the only shipping company that tack on a so called customs fee when you go to pick up your product.

Top Bottom