Picked a fine time to leave me....

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know i'm not bashing the Brute i just wish they would make some steps to get back to the top of the industry. I loved the internal filter on the hondas.

When I was looking around before i bought mine i heard about some differential problems could be the front ones.

I always thought that the brutes had weak axles? i've never broken one but you hear so many stories

I wish my axle broke instead of my diff..... :(

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know i'm not bashing the Brute i just wish they would make some steps to get back to the top of the industry. I loved the internal filter on the hondas.

When I was looking around before i bought mine i heard about some differential problems could be the front ones.

I always thought that the brutes had weak axles? i've never broken one but you hear so many stories

The Brutes will never be on top, they make their quads to make money, not to be on top. I don't know of many broken axles on brutes other than guys that ride WOT with the diff lock on through the holes. i do know a few guys with busted front diffs though, BUT, they are also running 31" Backs and tend to pin it to get through:confused:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think of how much easier the powerslides will be though. LOL:d

Yeah, and how when I ride it what its doing to the diff with chunks flying about. :eek:

you said you missed yor YFZ. Now you have a 2wd again! yaaaaayy! :d

Not quite what I had in mind... Yeah 2wd but this thing weighs as much as 3 YFZ's.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Brutes will never be on top, they make their quads to make money, not to be on top. I don't know of many broken axles on brutes other than guys that ride WOT with the diff lock on through the holes. i do know a few guys with busted front diffs though, BUT, they are also running 31" Backs and tend to pin it to get through:confused:

They were when they released the 700 prairie and the first year or two of BF

Top Bottom