pick ur sh*t up

yeahyo

Reaction score
dear alberta its not all but a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch. empty cans are ligher going home, smokes are shorter, broken parts are more compact. take your stuff home!!! to all the people who were in the golden area for the holidays if you love coming here so much why do you leave your crap all over the mountains take it home. and if you dont i hope all those parts you broke and left cost you a lot and maybe you cant ride for the rest of the year. take your garbage home

Last edited by a moderator:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dear alberta its not all but a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch. empty cans are ligher going home, smokes are shorter, broken parts are more compact. take your stuff home!!! to all the people who were in the golden area for the holidays if you love coming here so much why do you leave your crap all over the mountains take it home. and if you dont i hope all those parts you broke and left cost you a lot and maybe you cant ride for the rest of the year. take your garbage home

I can never understand why they have enough room in the packs or seat compartments to bring it up but suddenly run out of room to bring it down. Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the problems I think is A) age.....B) they do there one or 2 trips a yr so they feel they can just leave there chit wherever.......Pack out what you pack in quit being so fawking lazy........

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dear alberta its not all but a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch. empty cans are ligher going home, smokes are shorter, broken parts are more compact. take your stuff home!!! to all the people who were in the golden area for the holidays if you love coming here so much why do you leave your ch!t all over the mountains take it home. and if you dont i hope all those parts you broke and left cost you a lot and maybe you cant ride for the rest of the year. take your garbage home

Have you ever noticed...EVERYBODY says they ALWAYS pack their SH!T out??? I think is is time for people to start calling out their friends and others when they see this happening. Same goes for quadding, hiking, driving down the highway, walking down the street. SOMEONE is doing it??

Plus, it's probably not just Albertans doing this, but that is not the point here.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dear alberta its not all but a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch. empty cans are ligher going home, smokes are shorter, broken parts are more compact. take your stuff home!!! to all the people who were in the golden area for the holidays if you love coming here so much why do you leave your ch!t all over the mountains take it home. and if you dont i hope all those parts you broke and left cost you a lot and maybe you cant ride for the rest of the year. take your garbage home

not sure about you but sure saw alot of sask, ab and other plates in the parking lot, maybe spread the blame out a little, may be a few bc plates as well, see your a little upset, most generally pick up there junk, if they can find it. not sure if it's all from one area though

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know WHO you are talking about...EVERYBODY I talk to says they ALWAYS pack their SH!T out??? I think is is time for people to start calling out their friends and others when they see this happeneing. Same goes for quadding, hiking, driving down the highway, walking down the street. SOMEONE is doing it??

I hear you bro. I do call out my friends and get them on the right track.

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we met a couple guys in crowsnest area this week, one bragging how his m800 was great and hooking so hard his belt blew. they carried on down the mountain and when we got back into the area, guess what? yup right on the middle of the mountain a screwed belt, i stopped and gathered the pieces, said to buddy be nice if we could stop and toss the belt on their lawn. if you know two black matching m800 in fernie area thank them, looked to be father and son to us.

yeahyo

Reaction score
every one says they do but when no one else is there there is sh#t laying around so someone is leaving it. just want people to think a little more. if you like it so much in the mountains lets keep it nice.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pick up empty's when I see them too. Only takes a second and once crushed, they take next to no room.

I was impressed when I seen FoothillsM8 bringing back his used cigarettes. Being that I don't smoke I'd love to see ALL smokers do this.

We're all out there to enjoy the country. Lets not make a mess of it.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear BC guy, don't paint everyone from AB with the same brush. I understand the message but to imply it Albertans spreading all the trash is absurd. I'm from BC originally so don't give me the whole "holier than you crap". I've seen it from both sides of the border.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
education is needed , maybe the person selling trail passes can pass on a friendly reminder as they do there thing in the parking lot , may not sink into everyone but everyone helps , just my 2 cents

yeahyo

Reaction score
i understand your point but most of the non local users of the area are from out east. henc the start of my post "a few bad apples"

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i understand your point but most of the non local users of the area are from out east. henc the start of my post "a few bad apples"

There are no bad apples from BC?...Get off your high horse loser and call a spade a spade....I have no time for people that litter and leave there sh$& on the hill either but lets not pretend its just the guys from Alberta...people are people no matter what province they come from.

HARDCORE

Reaction score
Dear BC guy, don't paint everyone from AB with the same brush. I understand the message but to imply it Albertans spreading all the trash is absurd. I'm from BC originally so don't give me the whole "holier than you crap". I've seen it from both sides of the border.

I agree 110%.......plus why start a war over it just be more manly and mention it
rather than pointing figures :nono: lol

.......COME GUYS AB & BC, AFRICA OR WHO AND WHEREVER....PIC UP YO SHIAT!! :d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its ok to be upset at these guys but ease up on the language or I will close the thread!
catmando!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great post. This is an issue. There should be no reason why anyone cant pack their shite out. Doesnt matter who it was originally directed at. If you were at yer buddies house would you throw yer empties on their floor, probably not. I think its cause they dont give a dam. Best thing we can do is pick up behind them, it sucks but be the better man. Maybe you can catch up to them in the parking lot and ram it down their fn throats.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Common sense isn't all that common anymore. :rant:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah there's been lots of garbage(cans and baggy's) on trail and above lake in gorman i noticed,but I just pick it up. try my best:d.

Top Bottom