rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Instructions on how to post pictures in the Photo Gallery

Copy and Paste this, Print it and follow to post pics

Enter the photo gallery, Register or login, Please login with the exact details that you used when you logged in on this site.

Once you have logged on there will be a Button roughly in the center of the screen Create/Order my albums click on this

Then you will end up in a Album manager with 2 buttons showing, 1 says Delete and the other says New, Click on the New button. Now go to the line where it says New Album in the small box at the bottom, hit the back arrow and erase that text and type in what you want to call your album.
Example: in John Smith's member album he has created a December 06 album where he will put his December pics...
Fill in the box and then hit the apply modifications button.
Then it will tell you Creating album "........" and there will be a Continue button, hit that.

Now, you have created an album and are ready to upload some pictures. The size of the pics has to be small , email size. You may try to upload one file regular size but if its too large it will take forever and not work so you will have to downsize the pics the best way to do that is email them to your self when you do that It will ask you if you want them downsized for email, say yes, then email them to yourself. When you get them back save them on your drive, remember where they are because you will need to upload them to the server when It prompts you too.
Some photo software downsizes pictures too. For video's you will have to email them to me.

Now hit the Upload file button and a File upload section will open up. Hit the Browse button and find your picture and select. Start by doing one picture at a time. Click on the Continue button, now you will end up in a screen with your picture and it will ask you to select album, now select your album where you want to put the picture and fill out the name and description if you wish and hit Continue
and you should get a screen that says The previous file was placed successfully.You have successfully placed all the files. , hit the Continue button and you should be done. If you are adding more pictures add more the same way, instead of one add 2 or up to 5 at a time..

Now you have created your album, play around with it a little and the edit buttons. Have fun, create more albums..

Good Luck,
RON

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks Ron. Great details. Will post some new photos after the weekend.

ski-doo

Reaction score
thanks ron. I tried to figure it out the one day but i couldn't do it. Iam heading to mcbride at 4:00am tommorow and ill be sure to post some pics when i get back

GRD

Reaction score
Error Postiong Photos

File Name/URL Error Message
1. P7010002.JPG Impossible to move

Here is the error I am getting. They are small. I am not sure why?

GRD

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody can help????

File Name/URL Error Message
1. P7010002.JPG Impossible to move

Here is the error I am getting. They are small. I am not sure why?

GRD

Reaction score
I was able to attach a photo to a post, but still can't upload.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was the oldest thread i could find, thought i would bring it back to life just because.....

Top Bottom