Petition

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not stirring the pot just seing if you would like blue better then red if so maybe we could get RK to change it to blue but if you must report it you know where the botton is :d

How the hell would I know where the report button is??????????.... Not like I use it.....

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK you guys win. We will remove it Sat night as soon as RK can get at it. He is busy till that time OK

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm signing, that thing is friggin annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the doctor he added to my eye subscription & brain cramps today after seeing that streamer

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please get rid of the banner on top of the screan it.s really really bad!:eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys have all been told it will be turned off on Saturday. This is a big event for us and we want to pump it as much as we can.

Please have patience with the banner, I have noticed no speed differences in site response or performance.

Thanks

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
that sounds awfully close to bashing of members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D

Don't worry 30 nickles.....I got this one

Dear RKnight111,

You have received an infraction at Snow and Mud.com.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Ron, please refrain from the insults towards other members. This needs to stop now. That will not happen here. moderators have been instructed to ban members who insult others.

Regards

Bogger..........Just Sayin....
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Last edited:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool..... Just on snowest and they are advertising debut dvd's, but no world premiere..... Must piss them off a little...... Lol

Snowwest...................lets not make this like SW :nono: I hate that site and i don't want to have to have a divorce with S&M.....If you know what i'm saying.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Don't worry 30 nickles.....I got this one

Dear RKnight111,

You have received an infraction at Snow and Mud.com.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Ron, please refrain from the insults towards other members. This needs to stop now. That will not happen here. moderators have been instructed to ban members who insult others.

Regards

Bogger..........Just Sayin....
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

You're killin me,slim!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom