Petition

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm starting a petition to get rid of the new red banner thingy scrolling across the top of my screan.It's really annoying.Hopefully we can get it removed.Please sign this and pass it on.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm starting a petition to get rid of the new red banner thingy scrolling across the top of my screan.It's really annoying.Hopefully we can get it removed.Please sign this and pass it on.

Slows down my little 386 processor...... I didn't even have a chance at the 101-hun......

Down with the banner......

We know already......Satuday August 15......world premier.....got it....:beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets see...campin.quadding.outdoors.freedom or sit in a bar with tg.mmmmm i will have one one the trail for ya there tg...just sayin:beer::d:beer::beer::d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya..why do i keep reading it...it never changes..:eek:

S

stripe

ezer for ya to read if its not moving

SledHeads 5 -DVD - World Premiere Party - 1st Viewing by the Public - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Players Sports Lounge, 5420 Calgary Trail. Beside Global TV. Doors Open at 6:30 PM - Be there, prizes!! Sledheads 5 - Tahoe Films - World Premiere, Mountains and Mud quad video will be played as well. Extreme contest winner Rod Whelpton will be there along with others. A film by Thomas Opre, he will be here as well.

S

stripe

maybe better in blue??

SledHeads 5 -DVD - World Premiere Party - 1st Viewing by the Public - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Players Sports Lounge, 5420 Calgary Trail. Beside Global TV. Doors Open at 6:30 PM - Be there, prizes!! Sledheads 5 - Tahoe Films - World Premiere, Mountains and Mud quad video will be played as well. Extreme contest winner Rod Whelpton will be there along with others. A film by Thomas Opre, he will be here as well.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
now that you posted it twice in two colors, take the moving banner off the top of the page....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
maybe better in blue??

Quit stirring the pot, I should report your post on the grounds of antagonizing other members.........:d

S

stripe

Quit stirring the pot, I should report your post on the grounds of antagonizing other members.........:d

not stirring the pot just seing if you would like blue better then red if so maybe we could get RK to change it to blue but if you must report it you know where the botton is :d

Top Bottom