Pet Peeves!!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can take Tylenol... but they don't seem to do that much for me. I've been hurtin for 3 days, really trying not to overdose! They say like 2 or 3 a week is okay, i've been taking 1 every 4 hours.... Hopefully this is the last one for a while!

ya know what i'd suggest? do it like in the old days. lots and lots of booze.
hahaha

pregnancy? who says it should get in the way of lots of drinking? never stopped OUR parents.:d:beer::d:beer::d

tumblina

Reaction score
having headaches, and NOT being able to take Advil..... FML

Ibuprofen rocks. :Cool9:

ya know what i'd suggest? do it like in the old days. lots and lots of booze.
hahaha

pregnancy? who says it should get in the way of lots of drinking? never stopped OUR parents.:d:beer::d:beer::d

Always wondered what was wrong with me..... :rolleyes:

Have you ever tried lavender or peppermint essential oils? Never found they did much for me, but some people swear by it! Good luck.:)

That is a great combo to get rid of headaches....but you need to be careful with essential oils...they are strong and some can affect the baby. It would be best to read up on the individual oils to be sure. Lavender is usually a pretty safe one. Essential oils are great alternative to drugs. Did I just SAY that? lol

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who cough or sneeze in there hand and don't wash YUK!!!!!!
People who chew with there mouth open OMG did your mom not teach you anything.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
And then want to shake your hand. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :nono:

Haha, I went for a job interview once, sick as a dog, hacked and coughed after every few words, and at the end I said, really, you don't need to shake my hand. Gentlemen that they were, they insisted! They were probably running for the sink as soon as I left :rolleyes::eek:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The AP department that I have to deal with on a regular basis. The right hand has absolutely no effin' clue what the left hand is doing!! :rant: :paddle: :headscratch3: :tearhairout:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Managing my company's cell phones and company vehicles.. omg what a pain in the behind sometimes! Today just happens to be one of those days!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Managing my company's cell phones and company vehicles.. omg what a pain in the behind sometimes! Today just happens to be one of those days!

and for all your troubles, do you get a company vehicle? or a cell? NOPE!

smells like BS to me baby!

Top Bottom