Pet Peeves!!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one has probably been said but..........i phuckin hate those people....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....that when someone buys coffee or a drink for a few and walks past THAT PERSON, who puts they're hand out and says "oh you shouldn't have"....or "oh for me"......or "where's mine".....:rant: thanks cause i have head it from 10 other douches i just walked by ya unoriginal *&^&%$#

every time i make a coffee run at work i get this form the same losers over and over again, and no its never funny, or witty......:realmad:

LOL WTF?! I guess everyone has there pet peeves but I don't see how that makes you so mad. Just don't buy those fawkers coffee anymore.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that call me brayden. for those who are wondering my name is broden, not brayden

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working on sleds until midnight, only to slap back on the same pair of pants you were wearing for your desk job the next day. Foggy mornings suck.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one has probably been said but..........i phuckin hate those people....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....that when someone buys coffee or a drink for a few and walks past THAT PERSON, who puts they're hand out and says "oh you shouldn't have"....or "oh for me"......or "where's mine".....:rant: thanks cause i have head it from 10 other douches i just walked by ya unoriginal *&^&%$#

every time i make a coffee run at work i get this form the same losers over and over again, and no its never funny, or witty......:realmad:

i sense a "little" sibling rivalry.............:d:d:d:beer::beer: j/k.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pet peeve is when you meet a guy, sledding, at the bar, from a friend whatever and they mention they have a gf or wife within the first 5 min. It's like they aren't allowed to talk to other women or they think your hitting on them. Come on gents, just want to have a conversation with another PERSON vagina or penis alike! lol

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pet peeve is when you meet a guy, sledding, at the bar, from a friend whatever and they mention they have a gf or wife within the first 5 min. It's like they aren't allowed to talk to other women or they think your hitting on them. Come on gents, just want to have a conversation with another PERSON vagina or penis alike! lol

I would have to say the opposite to this I would prefer to know and I think if they don't mention it then they are probably douche bag no good SOB's. It doesn't mean they can't have a convo they are just putting it out there that they are taken I think that's pretty good on em I know a hella llotta men that don't say chit in case they have a chance for a lil something on the side.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to say the opposite to this I would prefer to know and I think if they don't mention it then they are probably douche bag no good SOB's. It doesn't mean they can't have a convo they are just putting it out there that they are taken I think that's pretty good on em I know a hella llotta men that don't say chit in case they have a chance for a lil something on the side.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Oh I don't care if they mention it. But don't say Hi I'm blah blah, I have a gf....lol. Ease it in there. Don't just blurt it out. Makes me go...woah buddy...just trying to have a convo. Not jumpin your bones

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So a cheap meaningless overnight relationship is out of the question?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marrage has pretty much soured my views about women......A wolf in sheeps clothing.

Last edited:

KLX140

Reaction score
My pet peeve is when you say "hi, how are you?" to someone at at work, or a stranger, or even a friend, And they reply "fine". No "how are you?" or even a "thanks for asking". Come on people, manners!!!

Top Bottom