Pet Peeves!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pet peeve is when you meet a guy, sledding, at the bar, from a friend whatever and they mention they have a gf or wife within the first 5 min. It's like they aren't allowed to talk to other women or they think your hitting on them. Come on gents, just want to have a conversation with another PERSON vagina or penis alike! lol

Clearly we have never met. lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going and doing something,,coming back to S&M and threads are closed or gone:confused:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that are just DUMB and have nothing better to do then to be even more DUMB!:rant: i mean really get off the pot and be useful! but then again it might kill them to be happy and kind to someone else lol!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My toast burnt and soft boiled egg didn't turn out,,:rant:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
people that are just DUMB and have nothing better to do then to be even more DUMB!:rant: i mean really get off the pot and be useful! but then again it might kill them to be happy and kind to someone else lol!

Awwww.... don't be so hard on yourself

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
My boss is flying to calgary tomorrow and all the teachers get to take the short bus and meet her there. Must be nice to be royalty...........

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Bring a big bottle of malibu on the short bus=good times!
My boss is flying to calgary tomorrow and all the teachers get to take the short bus and meet her there. Must be nice to be royalty...........

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
customers who think that their problem immediatly becomes your problem as soon as you pick up the phone.:nono: bite me buddy.:realmad:

Top Bottom