Pet Peeves!!

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back before women had a say this wasn't an issue..... if you wanna burn your bra thats fine by me but when your done get back in the kitchen and STFU...

And we wonder why the world is the way it is today, being run by men and all, just saying!

And who said anything about burning our bras, they're very expensive, not like you would know, but kind of like sled parts (just so you know!!) :p :beer: :beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back before women had a say this wasn't an issue..... if you wanna burn your bra thats fine by me but when your done get back in the kitchen and STFU...

I've burnt all my bra's already. I'm all out. :D

But all kidding around...like it or not it's equal rights. If a guy I'm seeing wants to go to the peelers and feel up a stripper he better expect I'll be doing the same at a night club to some hot guy ;)

Oh and did I mention my biggest pet peeve of them all...CHAUVANISTS.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But all kidding around...like it or not it's equal rights. If a guy I'm seeing wants to go to the peelers and feel up a stripper he better expect I'll be doing the same at a night club to some hot guy ;)

Feeling up a stripper is a sure fire way to aquire a beat-down by bouncers. Feeling up some dude in a club, not so much.

How's that for equal?'

:d:beer::d

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feeling up a stripper is a sure fire way to aquire a beat-down by bouncers. Feeling up some dude in a club, not so much.

How's that for equal?'

:d:beer::d

Lap dances you can touch. Touchie touchie 5 dolla 5 dolla!? lol

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I was chatting to some guys at work and in Ontario you could touch them I guess. I dunno...I don't go very often, lol.

Grew up in Ontario, in Niagara falls, it was pretty not allowed, then again, I wasn't flashing around big bank rolls the times I did make it out.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grew up in Ontario, in Niagara falls, it was pretty not allowed, then again, I wasn't flashing around big bank rolls the times I did make it out.

My cousins a stripper in Ontario I'll ask her, haha.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lap dances you can touch. Touchie touchie 5 dolla 5 dolla!? lol

I don't think the saying goes Touchie Touchie 5 Dolla.... It's something else... I can't remember right now... :d:d:d

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQkn6u4RtM[/YT]

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That explains why you're hiding your face in your photo!!! :rolleyes: :beer: :beer:

Not sure where you're going with this but it's cute that you think your opinion matters.

Thats fair.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

How many male chauvanists does it take to change a litebulb??????

None.....let the b!tch cook in the dark....

Top Bottom