Pet Peeves!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
thats like internet fighting without the internet...

Watch these guys ! I once told a guy who called about the warrenty thing.
ME:"Dont call my house anymore"
Him:Excue me?
ME:Dont Fawking call my house anymore i dont want you chit
Him: Fawk you a$$hole i have your number MR firstname lastname, just for this im gonna call your everyday this week
ME: rant rant rant.....

You know how it goes...

Sure enough the guy called everyday for 2 weeks straight. and we went at it each night.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can subscribe to a do-not-call list in Canada. It makes it illegal for these guys to telemarket people that don't want to be hassled with sales calls. Even if you're not on the list, just tell them you are and they will leave you alone.

Info from Gov
https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng

I've heard from a few people that signed up for that and afterwords got more calls than before they were on it. If you do ask them to take your # off of their calling list they have to.

On a side note I figured this was the thread to post this

HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF - StumbleUpon

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard from a few people that signed up for that and afterwords got more calls than before they were on it. If you do ask them to take your # off of their calling list they have to.

On a side note I figured this was the thread to post this

HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF - StumbleUpon

IIRC if they phone from outside of canada they don't have to follow the list or something.

I will usually just answer it and instantly hang up on them. Will eventually stop calling.

But the worst telemarketers is my own bank! Fawkers call me 2-3 times a WEEK always trying to sell me something.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
IIRC if they phone from outside of canada they don't have to follow the list or something.

I will usually just answer it and instantly hang up on them. Will eventually stop calling.

But the worst telemarketers is my own bank! Fawkers call me 2-3 times a WEEK always trying to sell me something.

turn it around and try to sell them your truck.....

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turn it around and try to sell them your truck.....

I tried to do that the other day. Shipping to the Philippines would have been hell though.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
outside salemen calling me for a phone number..wtf am i..telus??..then coming into the office and texting thier girl friend..

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that you've seen it I'll look for a new one....:d:d

we're going to candy mountain.....

I'm glad you waited for me to watch it to change it. That was awful thoughtful of you.... I vote you bring the duck back....

or Yatta's always been a long time favourite of mine...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ljsPqIfPD0[/YT]

Last edited:
Top Bottom