Person to Person hands free communication

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone use any of the Person to Person Hands Free Communication devices???

I've seen the ChatterBox line up and some ads for the Scala Cardo.

Some of them have a lot going on, wired or blue tooth imputs for cell phone, GPS, FM Radio plus person to person up to 5 mile??? Noise cancellation mics, auto increase the volume re ambient noise level.

Under the FM radio says it's "embeded FM" what is that???

Trying to find someone or a shop that knows this stuff, found a couple of shops selling them, put they dont know anything about them...typical.

Thinking of using them on the street bikes and maybe while sledding....

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try yamaha canada web site motorcycle accessories have one for open face and one for closed full face helmits dont know havent tryed them yet

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the collett communications 900 or one of the higher up models. Abunch of us on the outlaw atv club use them and find they work great. you can run your music, phone and a passenger headset all hooked up or can upgrade to the bluetooth unit and run everything through bluetooth. I got my 900 on thier clearance price of $169 and it has been well worth the money. Kevin at Rapid Revolutions also deals the collett comunicators so it makes them easy to get.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the collett communications 900 or one of the higher up models. Abunch of us on the outlaw atv club use them and find they work great. you can run your music, phone and a passenger headset all hooked up or can upgrade to the bluetooth unit and run everything through bluetooth. I got my 900 on thier clearance price of $169 and it has been well worth the money. Kevin at Rapid Revolutions also deals the collett comunicators so it makes them easy to get.

Thanks for the info.....:beer::beer:

crushd

Reaction score
I've got a couple Collett Communicators for sale, pm me if interested.

Top Bottom