parts from Edmonton show?

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I am about to order parts on-line for my 08 XP but I might make the trip to the show as I have not attended in 3 years, Does any one know if vendors will have clutch tower braces, swaybar quick disconnect, clutch and air box venting, 20 tooth top gear, Lead dog helmet light and scratchers?
How does TS Innovations clutch brace stack up to others?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think you will should be good to pick up all that stuff at the Edmonton show. The only one that might be tough would be the 20 tooth gear.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 Should*have no problem with anything but the 20 tooth at the show. Might find some good deals too:beer:

alpinehero

Reaction score
hey sorry to jump in on your thread i was wondering if you will be able to grab Klim gear there also i dont remember if they had it there last year or where is the best shop to buy it from in the city? thanks

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im sure you will be able to this year. I got a Klim jacket last year at the show. I think its Marten motorsports that has the big clothing booth.

drop the hammer

Reaction score
yeah that booth with all the klim gear was backed up a long ways, i did not get a chance to get the help fitting gear, so i just left it last year. good idea to hit the store prior to the show.

Top Bottom