Keep as spare or sell

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I threw up some pics on the initial post for peeps to look at. No pics with the new riser, bars or relocator tho. Just threw those on Thursday night.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the other guys Rowdy. A spare sled can be a hassle as everyone will want to borrow it and mile it out while you pay the insurance, registration and store it. Enjoy the process of trying all the new sleds out. Sounds like it will be a blast!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinkin a 162 med.

Thanks snopro I'm fairly certain I will sell her. I might cry when it happens but we hall see lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's hard to get rid of your first "baby", but it get's easier after that ;)

After riding an 11 Pro, and owning a 10 Dragon. I am kicking myself for not upgrading!!!

Long story short..... Once you get on a 13, you'll never ride or want to ride your 04 again.

I could be wrong.......... but it's JMHO

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Trashy! I'm sure you are right. :) I will upgrade just a matter of keeping or selling her now.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just bought a 2013 proclimb 162 and the guys are right, i jumped back on the rev and said what the crap! get me off this thing! i used to think that the rev still felt pretty 'modern' if you will, but now it feels kinda clumsy. but what do i know. i do think i'll keep my rev for my wife though.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask yourself how much you got into it and how much will you get out of it. Personally I would keep it. I know ky old one is going to my gf, which is a tin of sled for a beginner, but I will never get anything out of a high mile mod sled for a couple years.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id like it for my son BUT personally id keep it as well girl!!! You would sooo miss it if it was gone, PLUS it isnt costing you a penny ;)

Just a thought...

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone comes to me with cash to buy it, I will sell but not going to go out of my way to sell her. Would be a bad @ss back up sled for the "just in case my new sled breaks". But whatever. See what happens. Guy called me and said he wanted to put a deposit on her in a couple weeks and pick it up in the summer soooo....why not. See what comes of that.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was going to ask $5,000 but $4,500 all in seems more realistic. Although I have gotten a ridiculous amount of interest maybe I'm asking too little. All goodies included. Maybe even the Skinz tunnel bag I bought for it...and maybe even the clutch tools I bought for it depending what brand I go to buy new.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was going to ask $5,000 but $4,500 all in seems more realistic. Although I have gotten a ridiculous amount of interest maybe I'm asking too little. All goodies included. Maybe even the Skinz tunnel bag I bought for it...and maybe even the clutch tools I bought for it depending what brand I go to buy new.

ya doesnt that suck LOL. dont do what i did and add up what youve spent on it. we had 20,000+ into the 174 rev we built. sold it a few years later for 4500 that was a sad day LOL

Top Bottom