Parting out 2012 Nytro

boost

Reaction score
Yup sled is getting parted out had a fire engine up is no good! Pm what your looking for. sled had 600 km. Engine has a impulse head shim and engine still good.

big_red1a

Reaction score
Black Right lower a-arm Black seat? rear plastics?
Shipped to Moose Jaw SK s6j1n5 grey hound bus is good

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for rear shock with piggy back. The one without the spring. Price shipped to regina

aderry

Reaction score
what colour are the hood panel and plastic piece above gas tank? Im looking for black ones?
thanks

Rufer19

Reaction score
I don't imagine any of the plastic under the engine is any good? Lower side panels, stock skid plate? Also if you haven't sold subframe I'd be interested in that. Also interested in stock a arms and possibly front shocks.
Thanks.

big_red1a

Reaction score
Black Right lower a-arm Black seat? rear plastics?
Shipped to Moose Jaw SK s6j1n5 grey hound bus is good

speedrcr

Reaction score
i would be very interested in the front bulk head clip shipped to Winnipeg. Thanks Terry

boost

Reaction score
Hey guys the engine is sold,Skis,track,side pannels also sold. I do have the bulkhead,a arms,spindles,all shocks front and back,skid,chaincase,drivers and shaft,secondary clutch with shock wave,super tip weights, Impulse header and head shim.Both cooling rads still for sale. Hood and shroud around tank all burnt. Pm me what you need.

kmyles

Reaction score
Hey guys the engine is sold,Skis,track,side pannels also sold. I do have the bulkhead,a arms,spindles,all shocks front and back,skid,chaincase,drivers and shaft,secondary clutch with shock wave,super tip weights, Impulse header and head shim.Both cooling rads still for sale. Hood and shroud around tank all burnt. Pm me what you need.
Hey I live in GP and really intestested in a couple things. Where can I get in contact with you?

Top Bottom