Parking in valemount?

Nikm17

Reaction score
In the past when town was busy, I've always seen trucks and trailers lining the streets in front of the hotels. This year I noticed that in front of a lot of the hotels there are no parking signs along the road. I also noticed that many guys ignored the signs and parked there anyways. So the question is, will the no parking rules be enforced this winter or is it ok to park there if the hotel lot is full?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's because they installed that walking trail and guard posts. I don't know what to tell you but I haven't heard of anyone getting towed but i would suggest writing the Mayor and asking him where the bread and butter of his community should park now.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, the good ol' "Big Foot" trail has sure thrown a wrench into parking for hotel customers. It's disappointing that a huge amount of dollars come into Vtown from the sledders in the winter and then the town seems to do a lot to deter that. Apparently they were going to make a go of the empty lot between the medical clinic and Monashee Motors again this year??!!

http://www.therockymountaingoat.com/2014/10/council-gives-sledder-parking-2nd-try/

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
In the past when town was busy, I've always seen trucks and trailers lining the streets in front of the hotels. This year I noticed that in front of a lot of the hotels there are no parking signs along the road. I also noticed that many guys ignored the signs and parked there anyways. So the question is, will the no parking rules be enforced this winter or is it ok to park there if the hotel lot is full?

Best check with the RCMP.

Top Bottom