Painting a hood

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has tryed these "killer cans" out and if they worked out or if they ended up being a huge waste of money...

was debating giving it a go (after some practise) on my hood...

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for chrome there is a company that does chrome wraps, Ill look for the add I have if youre interested.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for chrome there is a company that does chrome wraps, Ill look for the add I have if youre interested.

sure never hurts to check out something else, if its not to hard to find the ad...

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I build 1/25th scale models and have used an identical product but on a much smaller scale. The prep is critical for a nice job. The black undercoat HAS to look like glass. Then when spraying the chrome less is more if you know what I mean. If you put too much on it looks like silver. It is not an easy product to use and get right. 10 people could use it and all 10 have different results.
Here is the stuff I use. Way to small of bottles for 1:1 scale but gives you an idea of what finishes are possible.

Alclad2.com

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm well chit... i still might give er a go. who does good wraps ?

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone used the paint from alsa for a spray gun ? is it any better or still horrible

Top Bottom