Outwest area

Reaction score
Anyone have some directions for random camping on the other side of the river from the official campground. We've camped on the same side lady year but while riding found some great spots in the other side but are not sure how to get trailers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone have some directions for random camping on the other side of the river from the official campground. We've camped on the same side lady year but while riding found some great spots in the other side but are not sure how to get trailers there.

Where abouts you trying to get? Down to South Fork? or just to find a place to camp south of Outwest?

Reaction score
Last year was my first ever trip! We turned off at outwest (range road 100 and then left) and travelled down the long and winding road eventually picking a gorgeous spot overlooking a power station and the river. While out riding we found the bridge across the river and some gorgeous spots just wondering if anyone knows how to get to the bridge from the highway to bring in trailers.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about the blue bridge over the Ram river that road is closed to the public. You can get to the other side though by turning off the highway at the Northfork road and following it, there are many open areas to camp in along the road.

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a possibility that u may have been on the West Fraser main line bridge across the main ram. That road is closed to traffic. That is if u rode south of the main powerlines in behind 752 West & Outwest campgrounds. If u went north or right of the power lines then u would have came to the bridge across the ram river on the north fork road.

Top Bottom