Our Groomer was Vandelized this week

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think the most dissappointing part of this is that these "wonderful individuals" have completely affected what gives Whitecourt the name of "Snowmobile Capital of Alberta" with 3 weeks to go before their big poker rally and now down a groomer. This is really disheartening more than anything. I don't understand where people get off doing this kind of thing. I've had stuff stolen from me, and vehicles broken into etc. and its really not a good feeling for me. Now to affect an entire community of VOLUNTEERS I can only imagine the pains and thoughts going thru all their heads.

Roadtech, good on you for offering your groomer and pull unit to go out and help. This world needs more individuals like you.

Summiteer and KenVB.... chin up boys, your hard work is appreciated and recognized by all of us that actually give a chit about the sport and lifestyles that Snowmobiling offers to all of us and to our communities.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much to just fawk someone up, they want to just destroy any joy you get out of sledding and smooth trails, just can't understand the thought process. and i'm thinkin it is going to get worse.

Top Bottom