orange thread

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day sir, I noticed that while you were typing that incompetant blabber, you were trying to hide it from me. I take this as a sign of fear and i accept your challenge. I look forward to kicking your as@.:)

P.S. can i borrow 40 bucks for the entry fee?

i rode with a guy that was an ex national rider. let me tell ya. he was in his 40's and i was in my early 20's at the time. the dude was stupid fast. careful. the old man may just suprise ya. lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3hr bush run last nite. man i love this ktm, thing rocks!!!!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I went to johny's track today. It was SWEET! I took some helmet cams (ill poast them later) I cant thank him enough for picking me up! THANKS JOHNY!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is my first vid out of 2. (im on Ambers SWEET 144 SX)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vYM-z15Pk[/YOUTUBE]

Mike_505_SXF

Reaction score
IMG_2253.jpg

Here is my up date on my 505, got my graphics kit on I think it came out looking pretty slick.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
You can buy those through just about any online dealer. Parts Canada is the wholesaler for the graphics kits and you can order them through many of their assigned dealers. Blackfoot Direct sells that kit if you want to order it from a Cdn mail order outfit. Google them or google Jagermeister KTM Graphics and you'll find a lot of dealers that sell it. Was gonna do mine then said nahhhh!

Mike_505_SXF

Reaction score
You can buy those through just about any online dealer. Parts Canada is the wholesaler for the graphics kits and you can order them through many of their assigned dealers. Blackfoot Direct sells that kit if you want to order it from a Cdn mail order outfit. Google them or google Jagermeister KTM Graphics and you'll find a lot of dealers that sell it. Was gonna do mine then said nahhhh!

Not quite you can find Jager graphics in alot of places however these particular ones are enjoy graphics......I have always wanted to get Jager graphics but never found a set that wasnt too "racing branded" once i came across these I scooped them up lots of nice detail I find.

Cheers
Mike

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures and cool to see him riding an SX at 5yrs. Just got mine on a PW 50 this year at 5yrs so next year I'll move him on up to an Orange. Thanks for sharing the pics!

he's been ridin since he was 4,had him on a 06 kdx 50 but he's been bottoming it out on jumps,rather throw out a few bucks than see him crash hard or retard his riding ability.its pretty deadly when your lil man can do the big kahuna race at whispering pines,or any riding with his dad in the loops,cause we have some of the best terrain around..:beer:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Some pictures of the KTM after more accessories

Did some service work on the KTM tonight and then added some fender graphics, fork socks, and a new tool bag which I mounted up behind the headlamp. Fits great in there and can access it in a couple seconds by snapping the rubber clamps off that hold the lamp on the forks. Works real slick and holds tools, plugs and tire spoons with a Co2 flat repair kit! Here's some pics taken after the work was done.

Attachments

• KTM 015.jpg
    KTM 015.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 91
  • KTM 005.jpg
    KTM 005.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 87
  • KTM 006.jpg
    KTM 006.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 95

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Some pictures of the KTM after more accessories

Did some service work on the KTM tonight and then added some fender graphics, fork socks, and a new tool bag which I mounted up behind the headlamp. Fits great in there and can access it in a couple seconds by snapping the rubber clamps off that hold the lamp on the forks. Works real slick and holds tools, plugs and tire spoons with a Co2 flat repair kit! Here's some pics taken after the work was done.

verry niiize

Top Bottom