Deleted Boeing thread with no posts......

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe ol’ fernie should be worried. I may get torpedoed for starting all this BS talk. Going to Peavy Mart today, buy some blue tarps and yellow nylon rope.
IMG_5163.jpeg

Nice selfie at the Peavey Mart! Boeing is tracking your every move…

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I didn’t even notice it before in your selfie, but is that Mike many #’s in the background flipping you the bird? He better be careful too..
You got sharp eyes Curtis!
But on the other hand, you are creative like lilduke was earlier in the thread.
I also think most of us are being watched for whatever the reason although maybe not as much as many#’s is on the Crackbook.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got sharp eyes Curtis!
But on the other hand, you are creative like lilduke was earlier in the thread.
I also think most of us are being watched for whatever the reason although maybe not as much as many#’s is on the Crackbook.
Well I try to be creative and also add a splash of humour, the odd time it works. We are living in a crazy time and if you don’t stop and try to laugh a little you will end up in a dark place. Snow and mud has some fantastic people in here but I think there getting soft, we all complain that Trudeau will throw us in gulags for bad internet behaviour and we couldn’t even get this thread deleted in 2 days…

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I try to be creative and also add a splash of humour, the odd time it works. We are living in a crazy time and if you don’t stop and try to laugh a little you will end up in a dark place. Snow and mud has some fantastic people in here but I think there getting soft, we all complain that Trudeau will throw us in gulags for bad internet behaviour and we couldn’t even get this thread deleted in 2 days…
didn't think we were trying? i only wanted to see how long it could run for? Double D needs a moral booster, what with minimal snow this year!!!! ha.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

didn't think we were trying? i only wanted to see how long it could run for? Double D needs a moral booster, what with minimal snow this year!!!! ha.
I like a good challenge

Top Bottom