Deleted Boeing thread with no posts......

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you find me suicide’d sitting on my Alpha with a skidoo balaclava stuffed inside my mouth as a gag ball and strung up by a shredded G5 belt I was not suicidal…
I got your back......:wetpants:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this thread has survived all day. Time to put the nail in the coffin. Hate to be the one to say this and if I get a 2 week holiday or lifetime ban for saying it so be it.
Skidoo is overrated. Had to be said.

We have a hotline to make guys like you go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet they own shares in BRP and textron too.

Just took a look and yep they own shares in Textron too. Can't say I'm surprised. All hail Lord Rothschild, the true King of sledding.

black rock.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well this thread has survived all day. Time to put the nail in the coffin. Hate to be the one to say this and if I get a 2 week holiday or lifetime ban for saying it so be it.
Skidoo is overrated. Had to be said.
I have a "get out of jail" card for you.

Ski Doo sucks and Doolaid is nothing but purified polar bear piss :rolling:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a great time Larry. A few beers, some stucks, pineapple upside down cake from the cooker, and this awesome shot of Larry just giving ‘er.

Maxwell Where u 2? haha. that was a crappy snow vision day from what i remember, couldn't see the dops in the snow? had a pile of fun down there Doug. thanks for the adventures!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There sure are a lot of posts for a deleted thread with no posts in it. I guess all that got deleted was boeing, the Turds boeing always breaks down when there are drugs on board.

Top Bottom