Orange Crush

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s horrendous the ndp one, but on the flip side the conservatives were so horrendous coming up to the election and even during. If they really wanted to win all they had to do was say the Winnipeg landfill would be searched for the missing woman or women. But if they didn’t figure that out over the last year they were effed anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sad state of affairs (outside the native voters) that wife beating, assault, fraud, dui is a better choice than the Pc candidate.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some federal dick MP had said few weeks back they would support & give money for looking in the landfill for them two women missing, PC’s said no to that idea.
So I assume they saddled up the horses/wagons and went to all the native people, offering big promises to come out and vote for your brother he will be Premier!!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In this day/age and lack of "critical thought train" elections are sadly won by "1 issue voters". Case/point as i know a few that work within the COE dept and they voted for the dippers, i asked why and was told it's because the UCP said they were gonna make you pay to see a Dr Wow! At least that what they said and i know for fact they watch TV and have done 0 interweb research on the lie's that were put out by MSM.:( I for 1 am very thankful to Rural/ some Urban Albertans for voting for the Conservatives for had they not, we would be eating bugs/playing cards in the dark in between lockdowns/masking while looking for wood with flameless candles. This15 min vid rather informative and i think it fits right in this thread as to elections and the clowns getting elected within and how we as people can make the slow change to rid ourselves of these clowns.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1696522904325.png

1696522960742.png

1696523034340.png

Top Bottom