CIMG1663.jpg

CIMG1664.jpg

CIMG1665.jpg

Going smooth so far..........:cool:

Last edited:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
How could she not be happy...it will be nearly brand new when your finished and it will be a "CUSTOM SLED".
Does it get any better than that?

Thanks Bunny and wait till you see the PAINT.. This guy ROCKS........:d:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should only be a couple more days.........;);) Thanks 2.....

Crazy thought... wraping the sled up for x-mas is gonna be really tuff , but doable... How about , because youhave lots of pics, a photo album for her? Under the tree she opens it , smiles says thank you... then maybe a map to the shop... just some crazy thought . guess that is why i am a lunatic:eek::beer:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Crazy thought... wraping the sled up for x-mas is gonna be really tuff , but doable... How about , because youhave lots of pics, a photo album for her? Under the tree she opens it , smiles says thank you... then maybe a map to the shop... just some crazy thought . guess that is why i am a lunatic:eek::beer:

But I really like your thinking..............:d:beer::beer::beer:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
getting closer to the deadline.........:eek::eek:

CIMG1666.jpg

CIMG1667.jpg

CIMG1668.jpg

CIMG1669.jpg

CIMG1670.jpg

CIMG1671.jpg

Last edited:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bad Bunny...lol I just got the bolt I needed for the rear skid.... 11' long.....:eek::d:d I'm going to make it if my painter holds good......;)

I dont wanna be nit picky ..... but.....11' is that feet or " inches? Ask any women she will know the difference....:beer::beer:<--- drink both

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
I dont wanna be nit picky ..... but.....11' is that feet or " inches? Ask any women she will know the difference....:beer::beer:<--- drink both

2 I'm drinking both... oh wait I did las night.....:eek::eek:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 13637Check this one out Tug, I stole it from the other Forum.:d:d:d

That is a cool looking sled -saw on SW-- anyone know about what was done?

Turbo Boost - Looking forward to seeing the paint - down to the wire for Christmas - any news back from the paint shop?

Ever since I saw this post I have started looking for some Phazers - man no-one in Canada just gives these things away - they are a lot of money up here - jealous you got at least one of them for free.

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
That is a cool looking sled -saw on SW-- anyone know about what was done?

Turbo Boost - Looking forward to seeing the paint - down to the wire for Christmas - any news back from the paint shop?

Ever since I saw this post I have started looking for some Phazers - man no-one in Canada just gives these things away - they are a lot of money up here - jealous you got at least one of them for free.

Haggis we are down to the wire but the seat showed up and my alum skis got here on a dealer trade we did...lol ;);) I will make it hopefully, the painter had a very horrible personal issue that happened to him but I'm pretty sure he will get it done.. otherwise it would have been painted on Friday.......:d:d

Top Bottom