Old Phazer budget rebuild in Canada

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After Twisted Boost started this thread I have been on the lookout for early 90's Phazers in Canada - my conclusion it cannot be done on a budget - guys want way too much money for these things and no-one is giving them away for free that is for sure.:(:(

$1,000 for one in rough shape seems to be the going price - good news for me is both my boys are under 2 so time is on my side!!! Maybe guys will only want $950 for them in 4 years time.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya there Haggis. Been looking for a smaller 2up sled for the wife and girls to ride. Nothing under 25-3000.
Did find another 79 JohnDeere 440 for $950!! Already have one, but tired of fixing or finding parts for the the thing. Nothing is cheap up here!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy has a mint 94 that he's sell for 1500!

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMmmmmmm Phazer. I have one,98 may be selling next year after I get a new sled.

Attachments

• 000_0055.jpg
    000_0055.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 65

NYTRO

Reaction score
My old man has 2 old Phazers. One has the motor torn down in it and the other needs a piston. If interested in them let me know. He's on holidays right now but I'm sure you could get them for dirt cheap. Parts are still avaliable for them.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old man has 2 old Phazers. One has the motor torn down in it and the other needs a piston. If interested in them let me know. He's on holidays right now but I'm sure you could get them for dirt cheap. Parts are still avaliable for them.

Dirt and cheap are two words I like to hear in the same sentence. I will send you a pm with my contact info. Cheers Al

theslam19_98

Reaction score
i have been looking too my wife realy likeed that build so i have been looking so if you find more then one and you want to sell one let me know thanks

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Good luck my friend Haggis........:d:d:d I will see if I can find anything dirt cheap for you......:cool::cool:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Picked them up tonight - thanks Brian.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked them up tonight - thanks Brian.

OK, so are you going to do the same as TB did for all of use on the build. I loved the thread, every day I would log in and rush to it so I could read up on what was done all the while having my fingers, toes and eye's crossed that it would be done in time.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, so are you going to do the same as TB did for all of use on the build. I loved the thread, every day I would log in and rush to it so I could read up on what was done all the while having my fingers, toes and eye's crossed that it would be done in time.

Twisted Boost had something that made the thread intersting for all of us - a deadline!! My boys are 22months and 2 months - I am in no real hurry but will get some pictures up as I go - just don't stay up at night waiting for more pictures the next day! Cheers Al.:d:d:d

Top Bottom