Okay folks another hid problem need help!!!!!

Dwishl

Reaction score
Just picked up a bixenon hid kit for my 2008 dodge ram 1500 slt the driving lights will work the brights work fine but my dims will flash on and off a few times but then they just shut off. Any ideas ?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a bixenon hid kit for my 2008 dodge ram 1500 slt the driving lights will work the brights work fine but my dims will flash on and off a few times but then they just shut off. Any ideas ?

Good luck finding someone to help you with that on this site, everyone hates hids here lol

Sent from a iPhone

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first problem is its a dodge, what is happening is dodge cuts power to the running lights down to somewere around 4 volts and actually pulses the lights, the fix for it is to buy a canbus kit, and a relay kit should fix your problem.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it a ch!t hid kit from ebay my buddy has the same truck and had the same problem he took the kit chucked it in the garbage problem solved

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I chucked my eBay ch!t kit too. Running through past Valemount when they decided to crap out at 2 am. No lights! Drove to Allen Creek staging area with my factory fogs and spent the night in my 5th wheel.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have had so many problems with gods at work (gm) dealer we no longer pur them in. It's just not worth it.

from my HTC

Dwishl

Reaction score
There is a certin relay that has to be out on to trick the bulb that there is a different amperage going to the bulb fx audio I'm spruce grove hooked it up for me they did a great job

Top Bottom