Okanogan Shuswap Riding conditions and Updates 2014/2014

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
Heading up to Tsius Mtn (Monashee Powder Cats) this coming Friday. Report is at the lodge (1650m) there is 1.5', and 100m vert from the lodge there is 3' accumulation. Will keep you all updated through the trip as to the conditions.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to Tsius Mtn (Monashee Powder Cats) this coming Friday. Report is at the lodge (1650m) there is 1.5', and 100m vert from the lodge there is 3' accumulation. Will keep you all updated through the trip as to the conditions.
Are you riding up there with Gary for his sled ski bash?

I'll also be up there I'm the chef up there.

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
Are you riding up there with Gary for his sled ski bash?

I'll also be up there I'm the chef up there.

Is it Dave?! I've met you once up there a couple years back. Have yet to stop talking about how ridiculously amazing the food is up at the lodge, so Thank You!!

You bet, I'll be there for the ski bash! Yourself?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it Dave?! I've met you once up there a couple years back. Have yet to stop talking about how ridiculously amazing the food is up at the lodge, so Thank You!!

You bet, I'll be there for the ski bash! Yourself?
Yes I'm Dave, to funny I will be up there working but I'm sure I'll find time to go for and short rip and come hang out with you guys. Its a small world I tell you.

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hills are white all around town and its raining, thanks to those that did "the dance". More rain in the forecast for the weekend and next week so its all good! Vernon Snow Show tomorrow for those that weren't aware..Sherm

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Uncle Gord today at the Snow Show in Vernon, he's the grooming manager for the Club. He said there isn't a ton of snow up top yet although a few die hards are out beating the rocks up. Queest has more than Owls, he's waiting for a few more reports and will post them on their site. As far a Blue Lk goes, he said they will be logging up in that area (on the road to Blue) until around the middle of January. But, no worries, that new trail they cut through from Owls to Blue will be accessible so it should mean some pristine sledding at the back of Blue and even to Sugar Loaf for those that like to venture. Lots of rain last night and lots more in the forecast for the coming week...Sherm

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
31cm new at SilverStar, the big rain day is not until Tuesday in Vernon should be sitting good for next weekend.

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Socked in here this Morning,(Sicamous) wet snow in town so its got to be heavy snow up top.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem with accessing Blue from Owls is the parking lot is way too small to handle all the traffic.

When Silverstar has 100cm it's usually good to go.

So if Gord is Sherms uncle and Kenny is Gords cousin does that make Sherm a brother cousin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the family dynamics work but I'm guessing I really don't want to know and its probably illegal anyways.....Sherm

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna make it out in couple weeks for first ride ! So hoping its dumping up top !

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem with accessing Blue from Owls is the parking lot is way too small to handle all the traffic.

When Silverstar has 100cm it's usually good to go.

So if Gord is Sherms uncle and Kenny is Gords cousin does that make Sherm a brother cousin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes........................haven't met Sherm. Gotta have another reunion I guess? Lol.

Top Bottom