Okanagan Mid Week Riders Roll Call.....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
count me in......but not for the first while.....sled is torn apart! I'm in no hurry because of the land minds.....I dont want to tear the new track I'm putting on lol.......but I'm good this winter during the week as long as it dont snow.....(pennies from heaven lol) ....I'm also trying to get the BOOST-IT set up but my wallet says not this week lol......I need to push some snow first! oh and I need to go buy a new jacket and pant this week......klim or motorfist?????

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work Tuesday night next week so I don't want to have to rush back. I then work the next 2 TuesdayDay shifts after that so I'm out for at least 3 weeks but keep us posted.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im away at work until Dec 6. Im good to go on almost any day between Dec 7 and Dec 14 (days off)

:Snowmobile1:

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jezus mike. Come to vale 11-14!! Haha. You know you want to! Oh and anyone else want to come to vale? Meeting 6 buddies from Alberta. Riding 11 1/2 day 12 13 14 possible half day and come home that night or stay and leave 15th. I'm driving could tow a 4 place enclosed if need be.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jezus mike. Come to vale 11-14!! Haha. You know you want to! Oh and anyone else want to come to vale? Meeting 6 buddies from Alberta. Riding 11 1/2 day 12 13 14 possible half day and come home that night or stay and leave 15th. I'm driving could tow a 4 place enclosed if need be.

My husband should be home by then and I'd be ready for our first trip...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys cant make it Monday as the part I was waiting for came in but was the wrong one so they reordered it and will be in Wed for sure. So I can go Thurs. Let me know

Tks

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes I want to....should I is the question....

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think wed going for a rip on wed. thurs i am busy and well see about friday

unfortunately I am waiting for this part which is supposed to come in tomorrow. All it is, is the thumb warmer but I have already torn everything apart.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check your calendars .... Who is in for a ride Dec 7?Weather permitting my first preference is Revy ,but Hunters or Park/Nelson (Lumby) would be fine as well.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check your calendars .... Who is in for a ride Dec 7?Weather permitting my first preference is Revy ,but Hunters or Park/Nelson (Lumby) would be fine as well.
Would love to but I'm riding 10-15. Not sure if wife will be to happy if I go and I'm heading to van Thursday for aCanucks game!! ch!t mike we need to get ourSchedules in line

Top Bottom