Oilers

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
:d

Life is great AB...How about you? Family? I'll shout you.

OVER!!!

Things are great here too! Momma and Ryder are at the lake for the summer and I have spent some time out there and am going back out there for aug long weekend. Work is good and am enjoying it! New territory and position which is fun and challenging!

How is Andrea? What has life been like down there for you? work?

Later

B

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your on Fab,Just got a parcel notice,must be the last 40 I won from ya LOL!
Gonna be a cheap season for booze.!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL!,How did the Stamps do tonght,Bombers are not being very kind to you !
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, stumps lost to the last place winless bombers.... Uggh! I'd be hangin' my head in shame.... Maybe have to use paperbags over fans heads in the next game..... Bahahahah

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Standard Stamps Attire (Can also double for Flames Games)

Attachments

• paperdollmask.jpg
    paperdollmask.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 83

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Flames 4...LOSERTON 0

GOT Hahahahahahahahahahaha

FLAMES PLAYED 1ST AND 2ND LINES MOST OF THE GAME, OILERS PLAYED 4TH AND 5TH LINES MOST OF THE GAME..... AND WE PLAYED 3RD STRING GOALIE... HMMMM, REGULAR SEASON COMING UP.... G'LUCK LEAFS FAN(FLABSTER).............. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA:beer:;) CHEERZ

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Oilers look like a threat this year. I'm open for bets whenever they play my Red Wings.....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FLAMES PLAYED 1ST AND 2ND LINES MOST OF THE GAME, OILERS PLAYED 4TH AND 5TH LINES MOST OF THE GAME..... AND WE PLAYED 3RD STRING GOALIE... HMMMM, REGULAR SEASON COMING UP.... G'LUCK LEAFS FAN(FLABSTER).............. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA:beer:;) CHEERZ
The goalie who let all the goals in was there 3rd string goalie?

Yes I agree it wasn't fair.....they had to kick into the wind too....too bad they lost the coin toss.............oooooppppssss sorry that the other LOSERTON team who's in the basement:d:d:d:d

Dont cry yourself to sleep and dont wet the bed:d LMFAO

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the goalie who let all the goals in was there 3rd string goalie?

Yes i agree it wasn't fair.....they had to kick into the wind too....too bad they lost the coin toss.............oooooppppssss sorry that the other loserton team who's in the basement:d:d:d:d

dont cry yourself to sleep and dont wet the bed:d lmfao

sroc... I know u don't watch hockey much, but he was our 3rd goalie.... Prolly won't make cut this year..... Rollie the goalie had his time, but i'm thinkin' he's done................... Later! ;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sroc... I know u don't watch hockey much, but he was our 3rd goalie.... Prolly won't make cut this year..... Rollie the goalie had his time, but i'm thinkin' he's done................... Later! ;)

Maybe he could play QB for the ESKIEHOMOS;)...............Later;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
na, we gots jason maas to mess things up even more........ Lol! But thanks, sroc! ;)

Cheer -up what doesn't kill you makes you stronger........you know my opinion about both cities consistancy.....you will be able to return all this bashing back to me next week...LMFAO
Till then keep the plastic sheets on the bed

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
cheer -up what doesn't kill you makes you stronger........you know my opinion about both cities consistancy.....you will be able to return all this bashing back to me next week...lmfao
till then keep the plastic sheets on the bed

actually the score was 5 - 0 ....... They never counted the one goal, that did go over the line!!!!!!! Shoulda bin 10 - 0, but did you see flamers never scored against our 2nd stringer in the 3rd period???? We also have steve macintyre who will be playin next game..... 6'6", 265lbs.... Can you say ouch!!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually the score was 5 - 0 ....... They never counted the one goal, that did go over the line!!!!!!! Shoulda bin 10 - 0, but did you see flamers never scored against our 2nd stringer in the 3rd period???? We also have steve macintyre who will be playin next game..... 6'6", 265lbs.... Can you say ouch!!!!!

It will be a GREAT season of bashing:d:d:d
and yup the puck was clearly over the line

G

Guest1

The Oilers look like a threat this year.

Now that is FUNNY.

Your 3rd string goalie is better then your back-up and BS on the 4th and 5th line...your ROY fights like a lil BEOTCH and SOURAY is a BED WETTER...I can't wait to SLAP that sig line right off your profile SUMMDIC...ESKIECHOMO's will finish behind the STAMPLICKERS (GOT EVEN) and LOSERTON won't even make the playoffs...AGAIN...Hahahahahahahaha

OVER!!!

ps....EDMONGAGGERS

pss...Just read the stats on your newest claim off waivers...Big and Dumb...he should add some much needed OFFENCE :rolleyes: maybe the ESKIECHOMO'S can use him as well (not that anything could help that team)...Hahahahahahaha

psss....:p ;) :d :beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fab predicts Lowe and McManslaughter will be gone by mid season.......and I think MACHOKA will depart soon too...........Gonna be a clean sweep of all the coaches in the CITY of CHUMPS

Top Bottom