Oilers

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new owner and Lowe have really made some big changes. What do you Loserton fans think?
The Flames made a few changes but no where near enough:confused::mad:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THIS WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE OILERS.... GOT RID OF A LOT OF DEADWEIGHT AND PICKED UP A FEW SUPERSTARS.... STILL KEPT THE KIDS.... WILL PLACE 2ND OR 3RD IN THE DIVISION. WAHOO, GO OILERS GO :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THIS WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE OILERS.... GOT RID OF A LOT OF DEADWEIGHT AND PICKED UP A FEW SUPERSTARS.... STILL KEPT THE KIDS.... WILL PLACE 2ND OR 3RD IN THE DIVISION. WAHOO, GO OILERS GO :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

2nd or 3rd above the Flames????

G

Guest1

Except Hossa...RED WINGS SIGN HOSSA TO ONE-YEAR CONTRACT...he must have called Pronger... :alol2: ...maybe LOWE will offer Sundin $21mil :eek: for two years to come play...LMPhAO!!!

GO LEAFS GO

OVER!!!

ps...Want to bet? GOT 40 of CROWN that Flames finish better then LOSERTON in the reg season!

pss...I disagree with Snotty...I think we have made some good moves...:p FLAMES RE-SIGN VANDERMEER, ADD GLENROSS

psss...How are the ESKIEHOMOS doing so far...Hahahahahahahaha

van isle

Reaction score
Curtis Glencross was a good pic up and a good fit for the Flames . He should play in the top 6 forwards where he would have played the 4th line on the oilers .

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis Glencross was a good pic up and a good fit for the Flames . He should play in the top 6 forwards where he would have played the 4th line on the oilers .
yep he could make a big difference this year:d
NICE pick-up for the Flames:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except Hossa...RED WINGS SIGN HOSSA TO ONE-YEAR CONTRACT...he must have called Pronger... :alol2: ...maybe LOWE will offer Sundin $21mil :eek: for two years to come play...LMPhAO!!!

GO LEAFS GO

OVER!!!

ps...Want to bet? GOT 40 of CROWN that Flames finish better then LOSERTON in the reg season!

pss...I disagree with Snotty...I think we have made some good moves...:p FLAMES RE-SIGN VANDERMEER, ADD GLENROSS

psss...How are the ESKIEHOMOS doing so far...Hahahahahahahaha

Ya fawking trader...You say GO leafs Go.......then you say "I think WE have made some good moves":nono:
I think some of the moves are GREAT............but the not enough part is referring to SUTTER.:eek:
I knew this would get you to come outta the wood work. You sense FREE CROWN like a whore smells a fistful of hundies:d

G

Guest1

I knew this would get you to come outta the wood work. You sense FREE CROWN like a whore smells a fistful of hundies:d

GOT U-BETCHA

OVER!!!

ps...actually I think SUTTER has done very well (I am pleasently suprised and have a new found respect for him) he signed our own UFA's that we needed for reasonable $$$ and terms and he went out and picked up some players with HEART and that are GRINDERS...(Giordano, Rene Bourque and Cammalleri)...it would have been awesome to see TUCKER in the Flaming "C" though ... :(

I watched an interview tonight on 2&7 Loves You now known as Global and had to agree with what he (Sutter) said about some of the teams that are spending BIG $$$ for what they are getting (example Redden for 6 mil a season....WTF...GOOD LUCK RANGERS) and that he is just sitting back and waiting for some of the UFA's still available that will go for cheap...:D

pss...GO LEAFS GO

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GOT U-BETCHA

OVER!!!

ps...actually I think SUTTER has done very well (I am pleasently suprised and have a new found respect for him) he signed our own UFA's that we needed for reasonable $$$ and terms and he went out and picked up some players with HEART and that are GRINDERS...(Giordano, Rene Bourque and Cammalleri)...it would have been awesome to see TUCKER in the Flaming "C" though ... :(

I watched an interview tonight on 2&7 Loves You now known as Global and had to agree with what he (Sutter) said about some of the teams that are spending BIG $$$ for what they are getting (example Redden for 6 mil a season....WTF...GOOD LUCK RANGERS) and that he is just sitting back and waiting for some of the UFA's still available that will go for cheap...:D

pss...GO LEAFS GO

OKAY I"LL GIVE HIM ONE MORE CHANCE..........BUT IF WE DONT SEE MORE THAN ROUND 1.........I'AM FIRING HIS SORRY ASS:d

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. im afraid i have to break it to you guys... unfortanutly through many hours and research and painstakingly interviews with high trained profesionals talking about the hypothesis and the different variables involved with the problem im afraid we have all come to the same conclusion everyone. and thats that the OILERS JUST PLAIN SUCK!!! :d:Happy4::rollinglaugh::ha_ha:

Top Bottom