Oilers hiring.......

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I did read an up-date and looks like a press conference today. This must have been instigated by the owners?

My assumption is that it was actually instigated by the new CEO of the OEG, Bob Nicholson. These 2 have a history together. I'm sure all Edmontonians are hoping and praying that this shakeup is the beginning of the end for Lowe and MacT. I know I am...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, and big press conference this morning... Hopefully klowe and mact are both gone :) I DON'T THINK THERE IS A MORE HATED PERSON IN EDMONTON RIGHT NOW THAN KEVIN LOWE AND CRAIG MACTAVISH.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, and big press conference this morning... Hopefully klowe and mact are both gone :) I DON'T THINK THERE IS A MORE HATED PERSON IN EDMONTON RIGHT NOW THAN KEVIN LOWE AND CRAIG MACTAVISH.....

1pm Mountain Time.... 1.5 hours...... make sure you eat your lunch ahead of time so you don't spill it when you cheer at the news!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Mact has been pretty well ignored.... He must be pissed. Back to denny Andrews for him....!!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is going to be an exciting season for Oiler fans! Lowe and MacT out of the spotlight, MacLellan, solid defensemen and McDavid etc...!!! I might even watch a game this year after pretty much gettin mad at the TV every game and turning it off, lol! Go Oilers!

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just mentioning that i got oiler season ticket pricing in the new rink. Went up about 30%.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just mentioning that i got oiler season ticket pricing in the new rink. Went up about 30%.

If we stay same row, "same section" we go down in price. From 17k per year to 16K for our two seats

Currently we are Oilers attack once, penalty box side, 3rd row, between the box and the hashmarks. I'd like to stay on the penalty box side as you don't need to look through the players. Also would like to stay in the gold club section. I'd probably prefer Oilers attack twice. That would be very similar to what we pay now.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the pricing compare in the second deck? We've never had seats there so I don't have a clue!

Top Bottom