oil injection oils

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i was wondering, i have heard that changing the kind of oil you use as far as brands and the kind can hurt a engine ? i usually run 1 and stick with it but getting low on oil but have more of a different kind. thanks for the input.

slabm7

Reaction score
i was wondering, i have heard that changing the kind of oil you use as far as brands and the kind can hurt a engine ? i usually run 1 and stick with it but getting low on oil but have more of a different kind. thanks for the input.

I've never heard of it being a problem. just run your oil level down fairly low before you fill it with the new stuff so you don't have to much of a mixture but I have added different oils together and never had a problem.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Know many of us have mixed oil when run out of are oil, nobody ever had a problem

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some oils have different viscosities it doesnt hurt mixing them but one may run hotter than another i stay with the recommed oil or close to it

W

woodies

don't mix non synthethic with full or semi synethic any combo might clump heard tell.i never worry about the same kinds for brand to brand either!

Top Bottom