Ohlins Shocks

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Who is running Ohlins Shocks?
How Do you like them? The good the bad the ugly...
Where is the best place to purchase a set for my M8?
What kind of prices have you seen or did you pay?

Thanks
Throttle

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know where to get the Ohlins but during my recent reading I came across this other company. From what i read on snowest they are supposed to be pretty good. Cheaper than Ohlins too and they will set them up for your weight/riding style

Zbroz Racing
435-753-7774
ARSFX Official Site

Their website hasnt been updated lately, they said they would have a new one up soon.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohlins were in the Artic Cat system so you should be able to order from your dealer......we run 4 sets and they are the best we have ever used.
I think our price was around 950 a pair.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Ohlins were in the Artic Cat system so you should be able to order from your dealer......we run 4 sets and they are the best we have ever used.
I think our price was around 950 a pair.

Thanks Snot, How are they for adjustments? You find they are easy to set up?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Snot, How are they for adjustments? You find they are easy to set up?

Very easy and they dont change in dampening like the foxes do......I dont know about the EVOS though
07 catalog shows part number...3639-900.....I think they are in the 08 catalog..cant remember if there in the 09 book.But your dealer should be able to help you......sugg. retail price is1589.95......but any dealer should beat that price...we get a 35% discount...ask for it too.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Very easy and they dont change in dampening like the foxes do......I dont know about the EVOS though
07 catalog shows part number...3639-900.....I think they are in the 08 catalog..cant remember if there in the 09 book.But your dealer should be able to help you......sugg. retail price is1589.95......but any dealer should beat that price...we get a 35% discount...ask for it too.

Great thanks, I will look into it.
Who gets 35% discount and ask who?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great thanks, I will look into it.
Who gets 35% discount and ask who?

Everybody should get the discount their prices are really inflated in Can.......many people who buy a sled from a dealer get a 30 to 35 discount on parts at their parts counter.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody should get the discount their prices are really inflated in Can.......many people who buy a sled from a dealer get a 30 to 35 discount on parts at their parts counter.

First ive heard of this, they usually only offer 10% maybe 15% if you bought the sled from them. Some even bitch about giving you 10%.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ive heard of this, they usually only offer 10% maybe 15% if you bought the sled from them. Some even bitch about giving you 10%.

Well this is not directed to any one person.......

But this is what I've learned.
1..I deal with only a couple dealers....dealers I trust as good business people.
2..I dont bitch about prices...if you dont like the price thats your choice.....yes sometimes my dealers are more money....but I still buy from them
3..In the long run they treat me very good....then I buy more.
4..If I need work done on my stuff, I never wait for my stuff.....someone else's stuff can wait:d
5..A good relationship with your dealer is a 2 way street. Whenever I can help them I do so.
6..I never asked for a parts discount..they offered it to me....and many others get it also.
7..many of you are going to say yaah they give you a discount but profit on you some where else.......Well of course they do....they make money...I'am not that stupid.
8..My point is I'am happy to walk into a dealer everyone knows my name, I know theirs......they make money when I walk in.....and I leave happy I'am riding right NOW under all situations.
9..p.s. Ive never dickered down a posted price on a sled or quad.
10..lococoin I rocognize you dont believe me....but what I posted is true and thats all I have to say on this subject....thanks

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I agree with snot i have dealer in e-town that treats me like gold and i don'y mind paying for the service. In this day in age to get service is almost a forgotten thing. So to have to open your pocket book to the tune of and extra 10-30% is really small. I am a big fan in you pay for what you get

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I Agree ...
Well this is not directed to any one person.......

But this is what I've learned.
1..I deal with only a couple dealers....dealers I trust as good business people.
2..I dont bitch about prices...if you dont like the price thats your choice.....yes sometimes my dealers are more money....but I still buy from them
3..In the long run they treat me very good....then I buy more.
4..If I need work done on my stuff, I never wait for my stuff.....someone else's stuff can wait:d
5..A good relationship with your dealer is a 2 way street. Whenever I can help them I do so.
6..I never asked for a parts discount..they offered it to me....and many others get it also.
7..many of you are going to say yaah they give you a discount but profit on you some where else.......Well of course they do....they make money...I'am not that stupid.
8..My point is I'am happy to walk into a dealer everyone knows my name, I know theirs......they make money when I walk in.....and I leave happy I'am riding right NOW under all situations.
9..p.s. Ive never dickered down a posted price on a sled or quad.
10..lococoin I rocognize you dont believe me....but what I posted is true and thats all I have to say on this subject....thanks

Top Bottom