tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you like power you will be.
give me a call at work tomorrow ill let you know

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an update for wolverine, or even red deer? I'm planning my o.t based on snowfall in those areas. Thanks

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sam, who's all going? Prob should wait a week for my days off. Lol. Can't see there being too much snow up there yet. Seems like the only real snow is revy or golden.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tavis, should I go ahead and buy the dropin kit now lol

I am not going to do any thing. I plan on drivers first then cheater head (if I can find another) and bmp or hps can, mds weights are in there somewhere as well

HCR800<3

Reaction score
Sam, who's all going? Prob should wait a week for my days off. Lol. Can't see there being too much snow up there yet. Seems like the only real snow is revy or golden.

Haha Dwayne! I can't wait, I got the idea put in my head this morning and now I want to go. I called the District of Tumbler Ridge this morning and she said they got like 4 feet but it's warm and the snow is getting crusty.. Basically making itself a base. I Just wanna go in, even if it's a trail ride.. We can go again when you're back ;) Haha.

Stupid4toys

Reaction score
Looking to hit up Tumbler this weekend! .. Any updates on snow conditions this week? :) :) :)

Brap brap

I just took a drive up to the end of core lodge today. Looked really wind blown and crusty. Supposed to snow up there all weekend. I might head up there Sunday with a buddy.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any sort of update? Anyone go up this weekend?
On a different note, the other thread "tr", someone was asking about trail passes, and keeping the tumbler snowmobile club alive. I just noticeds that there are a lot of memebers on here that use the areas, and this thread for info but have not responded or commented on that specific thread.
I'm new to joining a club, and look forward to doing so as soon as I can get off of work. I'm not even sure how big the club actually is there. But I had commented that maybe we should try to gather together and try to expand the areas, maybe a cabin or two? Just wondering if there's interest?

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any sort of update? Anyone go up this weekend?
On a different note, the other thread "tr", someone was asking about trail passes, and keeping the tumbler snowmobile club alive. I just noticeds that there are a lot of memebers on here that use the areas, and this thread for info but have not responded or commented on that specific thread.
I'm new to joining a club, and look forward to doing so as soon as I can get off of work. I'm not even sure how big the club actually is there. But I had commented that maybe we should try to gather together and try to expand the areas, maybe a cabin or two? Just wondering if there's interest?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard good reports through the pass. heading out this weekend...not sure if its hassler or wolverine....saturday morning. thats if the p coating is all done by then!

whose in? just two of us so far. not going crazy just want to scratch the itch...hahahaha

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a group going into wolverine sat as well. Pm me and we can make arrangements to meet up. If your looking that is.
Heard hassler is decent, maybe do that on sunday.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a group going into wolverine sat as well. Pm me and we can make arrangements to meet up. If your looking that is.
Heard hassler is decent, maybe do that on sunday.

Great sounds good. Will pm you by Thursday. If my parts are ready I'm in for sure even if my buds can't make it....I'm dying over here to break in the new sled...lol

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Stupid4toys

Reaction score
anyone been to the core lodge?

Was up there on Sunday. Decent snow! waist deep but chest deep in some parts. Still needs more snow for it to be any fun though. Bent an A-Arm hitting a rock.....not cool. I think I will go south to golden until Christmas.

HCR800<3

Reaction score
I went up to Tumbler towards Core Lodge.. First time up there wasn't sure where I was but from what buddy said the creek to actually get up to the peaks is pretty much impossible right now, massive rocks are still completely visible and the snow was hard packed, stumps and rocks and we were breaking through some of the small creeks down in I think what the call Cat Meadows? .. Snow was poo, Hasler Sunday and Monday and that was 10 times better. The creek up is a little iced up because we had 20 sleds pass over it and by the end of the day it was flowing and now it's froze up. So much pow though, was a good time. I recommend Hasler if you wanna really scratch that itch cause it did the trick for us! Still a few rocks poking out on the saddle you gotta get over to get anywhere to play but nothing you can't weave away from. Stumps are still out there too watch for those!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well...hasler it is then...its still snowing there too!!

HCR800<3

Reaction score
Have fun man! Wish I could go but I called into work Sunday night asked for Monday off so I could go in for a second day! This was all up Murray's Pub by the way.. Good times to be had, play safe!;)

Top Bottom