Official Tumbler Ridge Area Conditions 2013

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 inches last night

FSJ is unreal!! good 16-18" on the ground right now. still snowing. heard guys are going out to tumbler area this weekend?

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowing really hard right now. going to a drive after work i will get some pictures if its worth it

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin forward to pics. GP got a good dump to. Im going to check it out tomorrow so if anyone wants to meet up or needs a ride. Gimme a shout

shakey84cj

Reaction score
i have always fixed drilling rigs in the area... but is there that great of area to sled??? better than revi? i heard storys but never thought of riding in the tumbler area???

Nope. Not worth coming up here, no snow or mountainous terrain in the North. Better stay down south, lol.

JLARSH

Reaction score
Nope. Not worth coming up here, no snow or mountainous terrain in the North. Better stay down south, lol.

Don't listen to him polaris god he is a redhead therefore he has no soul. If this snow keeps up it's gonna be a bitch to break trail from any parking lot around here,lol.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went for a drive tonight found three feet with no base at 1200M then i turned around. there was already tracks headed up the road i was on

JLARSH

Reaction score
You got a problem with redheads??? I will have you know that we gingers have plenty of souls... we eat them for breakfast :)

Lmao best I've heard in a long time I have a new found respect for gingers everywhere! No problem with redheads Momma just pokin fun at a good buddy.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

agreed!! some of the worst riding in all the world up here!!

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone posting and updating the tumbler area. can someone who actually knows just maybe post whats there, in total? and where?
i want to go test my pro a little more, but dont want to drive that far to just have a foot or two. what area is better, wolverine, bull moose? how is the trail in? im gonna go either tomorrow, or saturday. anyone interested in going up with me?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone posting and updating the tumbler area. can someone who actually knows just maybe post whats there, in total? and where?
i want to go test my pro a little more, but dont want to drive that far to just have a foot or two. what area is better, wolverine, bull moose? how is the trail in? im gonna go either tomorrow, or saturday. anyone interested in going up with me?

id go but the new sled isnt ready yet!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The problem with Tumbler is the wind. It really never stops. Down low your usually fine but up top above the alpine it will be wind blown. If GP has wind it usually is there. Today was a bluebird day for riding the trail from the core lodge to the hotdog stand. Getting into the back meadows will be a hard chore, if even possible. We rode at New Years last winter and it sucked. Blowing snow with bad visibility. But there was lots of snow. If this keeps up by the middle of November will be good. And by this I mean less trailing arms wrapped around trees :)

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes was at core lodge today,equipment workin for first k or 2, after that is was fresh fun pow comin over hood(knee deep) road was only fun part as u basically can not leave it yet. took a bunch of pics but cant get em up, ill keep tryin. maybe 3 feet in some meadows. the higher u got the worse it was. no base.

Top Bottom