Official Tumbler Ridge Area Conditions 2013

stevey20

Reaction score
Rode Core lodge and wolverine over the weekend, was snowing hard with chest deep powder in spots, no bottom though. Snow was starting to set up by Sunday. With warm weather and a little more snow it should be gtg

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If tumbler is anything like dawson right now the wind is blowing 200mph and there will be some killer drifts but there is going to be a crust as well seeing how it was above 0 for about three days

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few friends were up on Sunday. Witnessed a slide back in carnage, enough to full the chute we climbed a week earlier. Snow pack sucks out there so be careful, wear your avy gear, and dig pits. The chute that slid has never slid in in the last 7 years I've been riding there.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's pretty bad, had one break free on Saturday. Played it safe in the trees, but it still cracked free about 100 ft above me. Be careful.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what the conditions are like in Tumbler? Planning on coming there on the 26th March. Any words on conditions will be appreciated.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail in to most places are getting really beat up. Snows melting fast. There's still a little snow in the trees, but it's set up. Anything above the trees is hard, windblown and icy.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail in to most places are getting really beat up. Snows melting fast. There's still a little snow in the trees, but it's set up. Anything above the trees is hard, windblown and icy.

Thanks. I just might opt out knowing this. Cheers

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been into wolverine lately? Looking at going up Friday

Sent from my iPhone using 2

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats the snow like? might head to the tumbler/chetwynd area tomorrow or friday if theres any good riding left?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called Powder King today they said they got a foot of fresh yesterday.

Really? I was on my way there from Alberta when my cousin told me it was pouring rain in the pass today so I should just stay home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom