Official Tumbler Ridge Area Conditions 2013

Dr.Phil

Reaction score
Went up there Saturday only road the road 1-2 feet in spots and lots of rocks still exposed. snowing pretty hard when we left maybe another 2 weeks if it keeps snowing.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was told that hassler on saterday had 1.5 to 2 feet in spots and the trail up was not put in yet.they ran the road and it never got any deeper the further they went. Not worth riding up there yet.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was told that hassler on saterday had 1.5 to 2 feet in spots and the trail up was not put in yet.they ran the road and it never got any deeper the further they went. Not worth riding up there yet.

Did you move? Location says PG ?

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Monday. Drove right in the to y. Trail in was iced up.
Had to go way in the back to find snow. 3 or 4 ft in areas. Melted alot during the day though.

G-rad

Reaction score
Gonna hit core lodge dec 6-8 any news on how the snow is there ? Any recommendations of better spots in the area for snow ? Was thinking maybe powder king area if tumbler is no good.

G-rad

Reaction score
That sucks.... Some one was telling core lodge wasn't too bad and they were supposed to get more snow this week

Sent from my iPhone using

motorheadracing

Reaction score
That sucks.... Some one was telling core lodge wasn't too bad and they were supposed to get more snow this week

Was up there on Saturday at it was just ok for early season snow. Prob 4ft. With set up snow and decent traction. It was the first area to get a decent dump so it has been a popular spot so far. Had to search to find fresh but it ended up being a decent day. It was snowing when we left and I imagine it's good again. But the sled traffic will be thick no doubt. Get out and make some marks

Sent from my shoe phone

stormcp

Reaction score
I would like to remind everyone to purchase a season trail pass for the Tumbler area from the Tumbler Ridge Ridge Riders. If it wasn't for this club the trails would be shut down and we would lose rights to them. Currently many use this area frequently but very few pay for it. We are trying to acquire a new groomer and need more cash flow to fuel the groomer that is being used (its falling apart).

Passes can be purchased online.
http://www.trridgeriders.com/

stormcp

Reaction score
Ah ya unfortunately it was made with flash so it will not work on an Apple device.

stormcp

Reaction score
You can also use a more direct link

Choose membership only
Choose TR Ridge Riders - pass type
On Applicant page if you are not from BC just put your town space province in box provided.

G-rad

Reaction score
Core lodge, Lots of rocks, lots of stumps but still had a decent first ride of the year.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done, Thanks or the link

You can also use a more direct link

Choose membership only
Choose TR Ridge Riders - pass type
On Applicant page if you are not from BC just put your town space province in box provided.

g Wentworth

Reaction score
Myself and couple of friends are placing on riding wolverine between Christmas and new years. Anybody have a clue about how it is up there?

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im working about an hour north of tumbler right now and its heavy snow fall warning ...20 to 40 cm

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom