Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
different story when you can wake up at 9 on sat and be at the cabin at 11 without a 9 hr drive

sure if you say so, This is a great time to head out with your friends explore new areas so when we have our usual weather you will have an idea where to go, since it is normally dumping and socked in. Also, just like my annual fishing trip, it is also about the whole trip, the adventures, the time with friends, the time on the boat, sure I want tyees all day but some times it's rock fish, and you know what, they still taste good. Glad it is too crappy for you dezmitchell more fun for my friends and the sledders who like an adventure.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure if you say so, This is a great time to head out with your friends explore new areas so when we have our usual weather you will have an idea where to go, since it is normally dumping and socked in. Also, just like my annual fishing trip, it is also about the whole trip, the adventures, the time with friends, the time on the boat, sure I want tyees all day but some times it's rock fish, and you know what, they still taste good. Glad it is too crappy for you dezmitchell more fun for my friends and the sledders who like an adventure.
100%, last year in January we had the dry spell, went exploring and found tons of new stuff, we ride mostly now, cause no tracks at all other than the last time we where there

RFish

Reaction score
Ya exploring when snow it's setup is an awesome time with friends for sure!! But when anything below 6500 is an absolute pure skating rink it's not worth it! Having a 3" track is this condition is actually scary. Take it for wat it's worth guys bin riding here for 8 years.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure he lays his head in town most of the time. Which is why he wakes up at 9am in the morning and makes his way to the cabin at 11am. :dontknow:

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya exploring when snow it's setup is an awesome time with friends for sure!! But when anything below 6500 is an absolute pure skating rink it's not worth it! Having a 3" track is this condition is actually scary. Take it for wat it's worth guys bin riding here for 8 years.

wow, long time, you are right you know what's up, silly me, why did I even bother yesterday only been riding, oh wait I am from here, what do I know?your 8 years trumps what I would know. Good choice on that 3", since you been here 8 long years, never seen this before eh? Check your log book.
Gets a bit much when I post a couple pictures and guys have to come on and tell me it sucks and they know best, stay home then and rub your 3", since it is too scary, had 2 of them with us yesterday and they had a great day, you?????

RFish

Reaction score
Wasent saying anything to you at all. I know your from here. Was jus trying to help the states guys an other guys going to drive 22 hours. Was having breakfast with 3 groups from WYO and they weren't too happy at all being here an they got 17" two days ago where they were from. That's why I said take it for what it's worth. Cheers guys

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/U][/I][/B]
wow, long time, you are right you know what's up, silly me, why did I even bother yesterday only been riding, oh wait I am from here, what do I know?your 8 years trumps what I would know. Good choice on that 3", since you been here 8 long years, never seen this before eh? Check your log book.
Gets a bit much when I post a couple pictures and guys have to come on and tell me it sucks and they know best, stay home then and rub your 3", since it is too scary, had 2 of them with us yesterday and they had a great day, you?????

More fresh for you, your welcome. Will see you up there when it snows again

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta remember most locals feed their pockets if involed in sleding.. So bad snow is not in their vocabulary..

over the years I have found Revy to be gamble, there has been times where I got there on good faith to drive home the very next day from p1ss poor snow where it's said to be good..

i have also also went there when it's bad to have three feet of new in the am.. It's a real crap shoot, but this year is worse than most

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics are easy to make look better than what they are. Best updates are from guys who have to travel cause they know how terrible it is to drive 10+hrs for crappy snow.

Thurs, Fri is showing fresh snow but doesn't look like much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found fresh. Couple of feet today.

Not in Revy. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom