tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the 2wd is up to u, good tires and chains

But u may have an issue if roads ect get bad

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode frisby today... Was deep in the trees. Didn't even make it to the cabin. Not a lot of people haven even past the cabin, plenty left over. Steady at the headlights for the most part.

image.jpg

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, none of us have a criminal record. I was just looking for some gouge on what they might ask, sticking points, etc. Thinking about borrowing a sled deck for my half ton but heard that might not be the best idea (legally speaking) so we'll see I suppose. Frisby looks awesome! We're just looking for some good riding in an area we can't get lost in. It's our first ride of the season so we'll just be knocking off the cob webs anyway. Is sledrevelstoke.com the best site for the riding area information? Do we have to buy some sort of sno-park pass for the parking lots? How about temporary registration for our sleds (currently registered in WA state and we'll have the papers on us). Thanks again, hope the conditions stay good.

Boulder and frisby are both great places to ride but watch the weather! We have been deep in the ridge on frisby or back in boulder and the weather can roll in quickly!!! I've seen it get bad enough you can't see two sled lengths in front of you. 2 way gps equipped radios have been my best friend at times.

GRD

Reaction score
How is keystone? Will they be logging this weekend (dec 27th)?

Symesko

Reaction score
How is keystone? Will they be logging this weekend (dec 27th)?
I was logging in to ask this exact question, as we want to ride there tomorrow. I had some friends there earlier this week, and they said one truck was logging last Sunday. They made it to the first big meadow(where most people drop fuel) and that was it for the day... so unless someone was up there this week, it should be prime riding.

If anyone has the Radio channel frequency, or can confirm they are/are not hauling this weekend, please let us know. Keystone is by far my favourite place to ride, and I'll even shovel out the hill for everyone else :d

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look about 8 threads down there is a whole thread dedicated to keystone and the rules that apply. From what I understand they are logging pretty much the whole riding season 7 days a week.

munro

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone could give us a hand. My friend and I are on our way to Revelstoke to sled until 31 but we had the 4th injector line break 50 km from town we are having a little trouble finding one if anyone know's or has a injector line they could sell that would help us greatly its a 2005 3500 dodge. 403-704-5502 my name is Ryan. Thank you

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone could give us a hand. My friend and I are on our way to Revelstoke to sled until 31 but we had the 4th injector line break 50 km from town we are having a little trouble finding one if anyone know's or has a injector line they could sell that would help us greatly its a 2005 3500 dodge. 403-704-5502 my name is Ryan. Thank you

#4 or 6 line?

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is common with the 5.9 had same truck 06. Happen to me most dealers carry that line. It's rubbing on something think new lines a little dif shape to prevent rubbing. good luck

Last edited:

HAYDENC

Reaction score
was up frisby on sunday and lost a motor fist pull over... if anyone saw it on the trail or up in the cabin any info would be great. its a XL, black, half zip pullover. chances of finding it are slim but thought i should ask! thanks

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up frisby on sunday and lost a motor fist pull over... if anyone saw it on the trail or up in the cabin any info would be great. its a XL, black, half zip pullover. chances of finding it are slim but thought i should ask! thanks

Huh? :confused:

had to read that a few times. A motorfist pull over, haha.

I was like wtf, you lost a motor when you pulled over?

Top Bottom