Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

brucescotland

Reaction score
I am on my way there now via London, LA, Vegas and San fran hope conditions improve by the 11th of December that's arrival day! Long way to come for iffy snow! Haha

thewelder

Reaction score
Rode Sale today had a blast. Snow was great and was a bluebird day. I left my helmet in the staging area at Sale last night by the tin shack. If someone found it please call me at 780 504 2699. And thanks to the guy who lent me his spare helmet so I could ride today.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope someone found your helmet Jeff. It sucks if someone would just take it and not find their rightful owner.

Yes! Sale was a blast. We were the first to get into the north meadows and lakes. Good firm snow now, and not crusty by any means. The sky was blue and we tore the place up!!

It was an awesome Turkey day weekend ride!

I'll post up some pics when I get the chance.

Rode Sale today had a blast. Snow was great and was a bluebird day. I left my helmet in the staging area at Sale last night by the tin shack. If someone found it please call me at 780 504 2699. And thanks to the guy who lent me his spare helmet so I could ride today.

kellyc_24

Reaction score
Hope someone found your helmet Jeff. It sucks if someone would just take it and not find their rightful owner.

Yes! Sale was a blast. We were the first to get into the north meadows and lakes. Good firm snow now, and not crusty by any means. The sky was blue and we tore the place up!!

It was an awesome Turkey day weekend ride!

I'll post up some pics when I get the chance.

Lots of untouched snow up there after the blue bird day? I haven't rode up there before so not sure how big the area is?

D-stroyer

Reaction score
I am on my way there now via London, LA, Vegas and San fran hope conditions improve by the 11th of December that's arrival day! Long way to come for iffy snow! Haha
It's late this year but it'll still be good. I'll be out there that week, give me a shout. Where are you staying?

BackCountry81

Reaction score
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Ya it's not epic fresh pow snow. A group of us went up yesterday. Found tons of un touched areas up Boulder Less as the day went on but still on the ride down we're finding fun areas to track up. Snow was getting pretty crusty but for a first ride out it was a blast. Stucks everywhere as there is still no base But again. For a first day out. There were zero complaints !

brucescotland

Reaction score
It's late this year but it'll still be good. I'll be out there that week, give me a shout. Where are you staying?

Cheers that would be good to meet up, I am staying at the glacier house resort, it's my first time in BC, looking forward to it!

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are people unloading at the main parking lot at Boulder? Going to be in town Wednesday/Thursday and wondering if the enclosed is good to go or if we should be making other plans. Thanks in advance.

HODGE

Reaction score
How is the snow right now? Is it pretty hard? Is there supposed to be any fresh snow coming in the next couple days? Have a trip planned to revelstoke starting this thursday.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the snow right now? Is it pretty hard? Is there supposed to be any fresh snow coming in the next couple days? Have a trip planned to revelstoke starting this thursday.

Most of the fresh snow from the last week has a crust layer from the cold weather and wind up high. Found a lot of fresh snow in the trees where others had yet to find/get to this past weekend at Blue Lake and Frisby.

Needs more snow now..

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I got the best of that snow.. LOL

Most of the fresh snow from the last week has a crust layer from the cold weather and wind up high. Found a lot of fresh snow in the trees where others had yet to find/get to this past weekend at Blue Lake and Frisby.

Needs more snow now..

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We came, we found pow, we smiled till our faces hurt but we had to go home back to the dry coast :(

Nice to meet ya lilduke .. boulder was ok, but we found the goods elsewhere .. we'll be back !!!! oh we will :)

Here's a teaser till I edit the rest

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

adamjohn

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Making the first trip to Revy tomorrow, sledding Friday. Any suggestions on where to go? I've been reading everything is pretty packed due to the rain. Any new snow expected?

Cheers.

Top Bottom